SilverScript renewals

A year ago I had been paid by SilverScript through Ritter . I have just over 100 Silverscript under Ritter, before Aetna took over.

Since Aetna took Silverscript over, I have a second writing number. Comparing year to date to last year and 2021, Aetna pays on the new number.

checking today, I can’t learn anything about when, or if , I’ll be paid on the original writing number through Ritter. I sent them a message through their system. In my years with them, I’ve never got them on the phone.

note my Aetna is with a different FMO. They can’t answer any questions either.

anyone have any insight?

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I will get paid or not. Trying to contact my upline and see if we can come to an agreement.

A year ago I had been paid by SilverScript through Ritter . I have just over 100 Silverscript under Ritter, before Aetna took over.

Since Aetna took Silverscript over, I have a second writing number. Comparing year to date to last year and 2021, Aetna pays on the new number.

checking today, I can’t learn anything about when, or if , I’ll be paid on the original writing number through Ritter. I sent them a message through their system. In my years with them, I’ve never got them on the phone.

anyone have any insight?

anyone have any insight?
Ritter is suppose to pay SS renewals this coming Friday, January 29th, 2021.

Commission statement for Silverscript renewals is on Ritter IM Site this afternoon, 01/29/2021.
Very nice surprise.

Thank you Ritter IM!!!

Latest posts

Back