Single Pay in Florida

Not limited to Settlers unfortunately. RNA did to me. Oxford did to JD.

It's a full house.

Not exactly the same. Settlers gave an underwriting decision on the one Gooner is talking about and then changed it later.

On mine it was a procedural rule change that Oxford didn't inform about until after the fact. Still a crappy move by them. But not changing an underwriting decision.

I don't know the story on you and RNA.

Not exactly the same. Settlers gave an underwriting decision on the one Gooner is talking about and then changed it later. On mine it was a procedural rule change that Oxford didn't inform about until after the fact. Still a crappy move by them. But not changing an underwriting decision. I don't know the story on you and RNA.

Exactly..marketer spin.

Settlers," congratulations your client is approved for the gold"

2 weeks later..."uh, we're sorry but we've had to revise out offer"

Not exactly the same. Settlers gave an underwriting decision on the one Gooner is talking about and then changed it later. On mine it was a procedural rule change that Oxford didn't inform about until after the fact. Still a crappy move by them. But not changing an underwriting decision. I don't know the story on you and RNA.

RNA reversed an approval on me after we canceled her old policy. TransAmerica actually did the same after they mailed the policy to me.

But that's spin from a marketer if you ask Gooner.

RNA reversed an approval on me after we canceled her old policy. TransAmerica actually did the same after they mailed the policy to me. But that's spin from a marketer if you ask Gooner.

No brother...it's spin if you are talking about the settlers case.

I know nothing of your dealings. But that's ok, you're a shill for settlers...glad they got you hooked back up with RGI after I couldn't away them last year when you were talking crap about fixed price leads.

If your seeing people with bimmers, you're better off forgoing the SPWL and marching over to the insurance forum where you can learn how to set up an annuity that funds a short pay FU policy. Get paid twice, client has much more access to capital and max funded short pays have great CV and tax benefits.

No brother...it's spin if you are talking about the settlers case. I know nothing of your dealings. But that's ok, you're a shill for settlers...glad they got you hooked back up with RGI after I couldn't away them last year when you were talking crap about fixed price leads.

You're welcome.

Back