Single Pay in Florida

Good thing it's a partnership and I talk to his partner on a weekly basis...admittedly not usually about FE...usually about dumbasses

Donnie you don't know what you don't know. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss.

Again. This post makes no sense...I'm not ignorant about anything scott.

Keep it up...it only gets uglier from here

----------

But I guess this is an attempt to say I'm not welcome back with Fex...dang it Jim if I didn't still have contracts there...only reason they haven't moved is because of Travis.

But yeah, I'm ignorant. Calling a dumbass a dumbass must have been lost on me.

I'm glad you've carved a market at conning agents that you know what you're talking about.

Just like Steve Bonnel, you sound great to the uninformed, newly licensed masses...good for you.

Problem is that if you write it with Settlers and do the enhanced POS interview, they might change their minds a few days later...I've witnessed it.

There I fixed your post:D

----------

I think he meant "you're welcome" to return to FEX Contracting any time you want.

:jiggy:

After seeing a bunch of your one liners it really saddens me we never could meet up in FL!!!

----------

I doubt JG can handle the tobacco I consume on a daily basis.

Im trying to quit again. Vaping ecig mods again, well I never quit vaping, but im down to 3 cigs a day again.

Again. This post makes no sense...I'm not ignorant about anything scott. Keep it up...it only gets uglier from here ---------- But I guess this is an attempt to say I'm not welcome back with Fex...dang it Jim if I didn't still have contracts there...only reason they haven't moved is because of Travis. But yeah, I'm ignorant. Calling a dumbass a dumbass must have been lost on me. I'm glad you've carved a market at conning agents that you know what you're talking about. Just like Steve Bonnel, you sound great to the uninformed, newly licensed masses...good for you.[/

Gooner= Master Surance Slinger. Lol

Donnie the only reason you still have contracts with Fex is because I've allowed you to. Not ignorance. Not a "friendship" with Travis. I have a high tolerance for your BS because I just don't really care what you think and you're kind of funny to watch. But keep telling me how much you don't appreciate me and I'll end your suffering of being under Fex. I have no idea how we are still in business without all that huge production you do (lol) or your general positive attitude.

Seems like I have a tendency to get the marketers all worked up...I wonder why that is?

Good job for continually attacking my production, you're not the first to try it...didn't work out so hot for the last guy that tried it.

Back