Smart Leads - Www.annuity-lead.co - Anyone Know Anything About Them?

they look the same as UFS marketing. I bought a program for $3,250 they promised 20 appointments.I ended up with 13 appointmnets and they were all horrible. I've been in the business for 19 years and I was looking for another avenue for additional appointments.They trick the callers to set up appointments. I got a bunch of leads or really call ins If you send out a postcard telling people they may have money somewhere please call this number,how many people do you think will call? NEARLY EVERYONE! well thats kinda what there postcard reads.
I had one potential sale but the prospects son stopped the transaction.
ITS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME AND MONEY. Driving to appointments that people are defensive and wont tell you anything,sometimes they are not even home.
Take a CPA out for lunch,cultivate that relationship and you will understand what a lead is. The last 2 refferals I got from the CPA clients have over 1 million each and they came to see me in my office.

Last edited:
Yup . . same thing happened to me.
Except they STILL owe me 10 leads -they are hopeless.
if you give them your money - take a picture of it first because that is the last time you will see it.:1mad:

Hi guys, try to pick a lead service that doesn't ask you to pay upfront except for setup. I don't charge for leads upfront, I charge on results, which are predetermined by a discussion with the client based on the results you want and is approved in advance.

Pay per lead is the best way to go, that way you are not throwing your money away and you know you are getting a good service.'

Cheers
Michelle
:yes:

DO NOT USE SMART LEADS! I paid $1500 for them to set 12-15 appointments and provide 30+ leads. They got me 2 appointments of which one of them wouldn't let me in her door and one to a business who thought I was their rep. I got 4 leads in addition to the appointments. When I called to have them resolve the issue, they wouldn't return my calls or email me.

They use a mailing which makes a prospect think they are getting a mailer from their agent at their annuity company. It is very deceptive and the results are horrid.

Back