SMS Omaha?............

Labesky

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Agent I work closely with moved his contracts to SMS--primarily for email enrollment option with Coventry, and asked the SMS guy to call me. Ive never had much luck with FMOs so just dont know much about them--or anyone else.

Here are SMS value props-- would LOVE some feedback from those with SMS

LEAD ADVANTAGE--I tend to NOT want to enter a lot of stuff in a site where it can get lost, hacked or lock me out. Generally keep notes and follow ups on spreadsheet. And I generally decide which carrier to use after asking questions not just the prices. And want to concentrate my sales with a few carriers. So I don't see where ten prices will help me?

LEVEL UP--50% match on leads up to $3000

Agent Initiated Consumer Online Enrollment -- AICOE for Coventry enrollment

TRIP INCENTIVES-one with SMS and also with FE carriers.

So yes I am behind the times, but I have to change or die right!

SMS tools and programs will make me rich? Suggest anyone else?

I personally had a terrible experience with them and moved my contracts away.

I've been with SMS three years now and it's been a great experience. They've helped resolve a couple of carrier conflicts in my favor, have great lead management tools including their electronic SOA and Agent Initiated Consumer Online Enrollment. They put on incentive trips as good as carriers do. I'm glad I found them.

I've been with SMS three years now and it's been a great experience. They've helped resolve a couple of carrier conflicts in my favor, have great lead management tools including their electronic SOA and Agent Initiated Consumer Online Enrollment. They put on incentive trips as good as carriers do. I'm glad I found them.

I felt that way at one time too. Hopefully it will stay that way for you.

My REAL interest I guess is--coop marketing. All the tech bells and whistles I dont think will help me much

Have you used the marketing plan? How has it worked?

Have you qualified for any trips? Carrier or SMS hosted?

They do have a co-op marketing plan. I don't have the need for it but some of my downline agents have used it and have been happy with it. I have been on reward trips hosted by carriers and SMS and have had a great time on both.

I've had a couple of Med Sup and Med Advantage contracts under them for over 10-years. No issues or problems. Nice people.

My wife earned their last agent trip selling Med Sups. It was to Vancouver British Columbia and it was a way better convention trip than many of the actual Insurance Carrier conventions that I've been to.

It was pretty fun going as the arm candy rather than as the producer too. I recommend that everyone bring their wife into the biz with you.

I have several contracts with them, and have been happy. Try to get a good marketer, a poor marketer can make for a bad experience with a good company.

The SMS founder is a great guy and a holocaust survivor, which I think is neat.

I have been doing business with SMS for years and they have been good to me. My marketer, Tom Parkin, is very responsive when I call or email him with a question or a problem.

Suggest anyone else?

Not an agent--but have done some hunting on the forum in the fall of 2016--offer the following in the event they are useful to you.

From the perspective of a non-agent selecting an IMO/FMO (sorry but never sure of the precisely correct term):

The bottom of post 3 in this thread:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...upps-get-started-break-even-point-t88736.html

and discussions in this thread:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...s-field-marketing-organizations-t87632-2.html

Present my choices as a total novice.

would LOVE some feedback from those with SMS

If I am following correctly, this is the company you are considering (currently the last posts in the thread are early 2016):

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/senior-insurance-forum/beware-senior-market-sales-t80749.html

Back