SEP CHR

I didn't know about this or know if it's new or not.

Im happy to say I learned a new SEP. Going to use this deep and wide now.

Just thought I'd share.

The email that came in said something like this..."If calls come in after 12/7, for people to save money on their med supp, don't forget....this SEP." Can be used for chronic conditions, such as diabetes, heart attack, stroke...

Might or might not be a little pot stirry.

are you talking about C-SNPs?
Hell IDK. Hope thats not what they meant. Email didn't say that. Yuck.

It just said use that sep for people looking to save on med supps that have had one of those conditions. You mightve gotten an email too. Came from Humana.

Now I have to go make a call to ask. Good point. it might be that.

Last edited:
yes it's that. Chronic plans. I am not sure about these yet.

Bubble deflates

My bad

Tired.

Not doing that often now that I realize

one more day and buh bye to warm land.

yes it's that. Chronic plans. I am not sure about these yet.

Bubble deflates

My bad

Tired.

Not doing that often now that I realize

one more day and buh bye to warm land.
C-SNPs have their niche, they're not for everybody, but in the right situation they can really make the difference

go to your agent portal and print out your sep codes, there is always a way to write someone a lot of the time if you learn them.

Im an independent broker of 12 years and what I have found to work for those folks on a Supplement who may have certain care needs, is the IESNP from I sold 50 of these plans last month to individuals moving off of a Supplement. It saves them so much $$ and adds way more benefits and care. With a MOOP of $500 to $1300 (state specific) it's a no brainer.

Last edited:
Im an independent broker of 12 years and what I have found to work for those folks on a Supplement who may have certain care needs, is the IESNP from I sold 50 of these plans last month to individuals moving off of a Supplement. It saves them so much $$ and adds way more benefits and care. With a MOOP of $500 to $1300 (state specific) it's a no brainer.
I had a marketer call me recently pitching UHC's I-SNPs, he implied that the commissions were bigger than a traditional MAPD. which is weird because I thought the I-SNPs were non-commissionable for the broker community.

that all being said, the product sounded interesting, and a lucrative niche if one could figure out how to break into it

I had a marketer call me recently pitching UHC's I-SNPs, he implied that the commissions were bigger than a traditional MAPD. which is weird because I thought the I-SNPs were non-commissionable for the broker community.

that all being said, the product sounded interesting, and a lucrative niche if one could figure out how to break into it

It is regular MAPD commissions, although it is a "by invitation only" plan. So currently there is only 1 distribution partner in the Nation to be able to offer the plan. So yes its quite exclusive, the only way to sell it is to move your UHC contract to the FMO who offers it. But you are right, this is very lucrative. I can share more about it with you if you like.

I'm about to do an invitation only type situation for ISNP.

Not sure how it will go....haven't gotten my contracting done yet---a carrier specific just for this. I might give an update in a few months. We've already had agents in nursing homes doing it, and writing good numbers. I'm not sure it's my thing to hang around those facilities. I'm also wondering how quick and fast and the number the chargebacks will happen in that kind of situation. It's not a thing doing straight MAPD, but might be in ICNP world...I'll know soon enough, but first a vacation.

4 appts down today so far, 6 more to go. Day is the same tomorrow. Unbelievable, the procrastinators. I can't complain.

I'm counting down the hours. At least I got in for an oil change last night...holy jesus, the mileage.....wear and tear, not just my car, but my brain. LOL.

Back