Sons of Norway?

I want to sail on the viking ship too for GI cases, but I'm unfamiliar with the FMOs listed on fexquotes.com who contract with them.

Who do you use/recommend? Thanks.
Here's who I went through. Good guy and he responded right away when I sent him an e-mail at midnight. :yes:

You can also go Direct, but good luck dealing with the HO. Sloooooow. Took me 2 months to get contracted. :SLEEP:

Kace Vang RFC, CFEI, CFLA
President and CEO
NexVision Financial Group, Inc.
445 North Etna Street # 62
St. Paul, MN 55106

Phone: 651-387-8077
Fax: 651-347-6068
www.NexVisionFinancialGroup.com

goillini52 said:

Here's who I went through. Good guy and he responded right away when I sent him an e-mail at midnight.

Thanks. I'll reach out to Kace Monday morning and let him enjoy his weekend, hopefully Viking-free.

I'm doing the contracting and reached out to the IMO to confirm the membership fee.

He said the $24 is for client membership. Agent pays $60 and you can do a one time payment or installments. With this fee, you will receive FREE E&O coverage from SOFN you can use with any carriers.

I contracted in February and didn't know SofN provided E&O until Calsurance contacted me in May about having 2 policies in force. I cancelled the one I was paying for.
Another perk to ease the pain of 90%. :yes:
I'm doing the contracting and reached out to the IMO to confirm the membership fee.

He said the $24 is for client membership. Agent pays $60 and you can do a one time payment or installments. With this fee, you will receive FREE E&O coverage from SOFN you can use with any carriers.
I didn't know about the E & O. I'll have to check that out.

They also have a bonus with a minimum of 10 each year You get an $8 bonus for each policy if the pay the $60 membership for a Local Lodge. $24 is for the Central Lodge.

What are you thoughts on the underwriting this far? The E&O coverage got my attention and I'm wondering in your opinion if its worth the while?
I haven't seen the details and I'm waiting for a call from the gal that takes care of the website so I can get logged in. I thought they were worth picking up before I knew about the E & O.

All I've written is a GI, and the UW is reall easy. LOL. It looks like they're not too lenient on the SIWL...everything's a 5 year look back. They use Exam One for a Non POS PHI.

Go for it. You can't beat their rates and you get a really cool magnetic lapel pin that has a Viking ship on it. :yes:

Latest posts

Back