Sons of Norway?

They will consider COPD with no oxygen. Will consider insulin dependent diabetes, but I had an applicant declined because she told the PHI that she thought her A1C was 8. If you want an underwriting question answered call or e-mail the lady on the contact sheet. She is prompt.

I complained about the low comp to Mark and he offered no relief. Told me to use them only in a competitive situation or if someone just can't afford a MOO. Sounded like they didn't really want all of my business.

I like the low age GI option... are they as tough on commission look back as AIG?
I was told that there's no chargeback on the GI for death(other than the unearned advance in the 1st year. They advance 12 months). There's only a chargeback if it's cancelled in the 1st year?

Sounds too good to be true.

Just saw this in a FB group:

Confirmed - Sons of Norway is not accepting any new agent contracts, neither direct or through an IMO, for the remainder of 2021.The decision was due to having received so much business.

WinoBlues said:

I have mine through Todd King. I highly recommend him. Straight up guy.

I'm appointed with them, just posted because I saw they aren't appointing anyone new this year.

Back