Starting a FE lead generation business?

Dumbledood

Expert
Hey guys, so I'm currently looking to embark on a new endeavor here, for financial reasons, and because I genuinely want to provide good quality leads for FE guys being that I sold FE for quite a while. Also, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but you guys have helped a ton when I was selling FE, so I figured this forum in general would be the best place for this question. I am now in SaaS Sales for reasons not really important, but I'm hoping to get into FE lead generation, put alot of time into that and hopefully build it into something sustainable, that helps agents and provides a good income. Only issue is I am having a very difficult time finding info, considering compared to other industries, FE lead gen is a bit niche.

Basically I'm open to alot of ideas here. Maybe if anyone here just has insight as to how to start, and the necessary steps, or maybe you also have a similar idea? And would want to do business together? Anything here would help a ton, feel free to PM me as well. Thanks.

Hey guys, so I'm currently looking to embark on a new endeavor here, for financial reasons, and because I genuinely want to provide good quality leads for FE guys being that I sold FE for quite a while. Also, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but you guys have helped a ton when I was selling FE, so I figured this forum in general would be the best place for this question. I am now in SaaS Sales for reasons not really important, but I'm hoping to get into FE lead generation, put alot of time into that and hopefully build it into something sustainable, that helps agents and provides a good income. Only issue is I am having a very difficult time finding info, considering compared to other industries, FE lead gen is a bit niche.

Basically I'm open to alot of ideas here. Maybe if anyone here just has insight as to how to start, and the necessary steps, or maybe you also have a similar idea? And would want to do business together? Anything here would help a ton, feel free to PM me as well. Thanks.
There is always room for additional direct mail leads vendors that convert the cost to a per response charge to the agent. I think it’s hugely expensive to get into that type of business and RGI is the only one I know of that really does it well. But there is a huge demand for it.
The concept is simple enough. You do the mailings at a cost per mailing. And you convert that cost to a cost per lead response to the agent.

Back