State Farm Employment Offer

My experience is that State Farm Agents promote abusing the office support with hugh amounts of humiliation and put downs. This is after you have worked your guts out to build their business. State Farm is filled with lower class management who believe in management by intimidation, especially with women at the bottom rung.

I am interested in Farmer's or Allstate, does anyone know if they treat their staff with respect!

I have known some amazing female agency owners at Farmers and at Allstate. I have also know Allstate leaders and Farmers leaders who were educated, caring, and diligent. I think it depends on what part of the country you do business in. Ask about the top territories rather than top agents. How long have they been in he top and how are they different. You will probably be surprised! Ask about leadership turnover! Ask about territory alignment and realignment... These will be very telling as to the "true" level of support.

Just curious what you do for the agent in VA from Oregon....thx

Bullis33:
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] I do everything I would in the local office. We have the Unified Communication Phone system installed; I can transparently call and receive calls to and from the office in Virginia using the soft-phone application through Office Communicator. We have a less experienced office staff at the moment, so I monitor their policy transactions, changes, applications, answer questions and give guidance. I perform much the same service work as I would in the local office. I am also working auto internet leads and xdate leads from PP+.[/FONT]

Back