Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Lisa got an email from SMS, said no additional contracting if she was already with Monumental. Nice. We need new blood in MO.

and we have corn.

Doesn't Ken Kerchival have a popcorn farm in Indiana?

ken-kercheval-1-sized.jpg

That is interesting about the "great commission rates". Commission rates are not even available yet. As far as rates go, it is "said" that their rates will be good. I believe in some states they will be very competitive, however, without seeing the approved rates by each state DOI no one really knows for sure yet.

That is hype being distributed by marketers right now. We don't even know for sure that the FL DOI will even approve the filed rates. FL DOI took a year to approve the Gerber rates. All I said was the filed rates look pretty good.

Don't jump the gun, wait until all the accurate information is available.

It isn't so much the health questions on the app, it is the way it is structured. Totally different than apps for the other Med Supp companies I have seen. The order of things are not in the traditional place.

From what I'm hearing, the rates (if started now) would be a little high, but they are expecting other companies to have a 15% rate increase and then they would be competitive. Honestly, this is what I'm hearing. Of course, no one will know until it's all approved.

From what I'm hearing, the rates (if started now) would be a little high, but they are expecting other companies to have a 15% rate increase and then they would be competitive. Honestly, this is what I'm hearing. Of course, no one will know until it's all approved.

One can hear just about anything on here. If there isn't an existing rumor you can bet your bottom dollar that someone will start one.

Neither Stonebridge contracts or commission schedules are available as of yet. Thought they would be available yesterday, was told maybe today. Getting kind of late in the day though.

Rates have been filed for a long time but they are still waiting for them to be approved. Once they are they will release them post haste. Stonebridge wants to get this in the hands of agents as much as agents want it.

Back