Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Just in. Street level commissions in most states will be 18%, as high as 22% in some states. I don't have a break down yet.

Rates are also ready but not yet available. Hopefully I will have more information on rates and commissions tomorrow.

That's promising, at an avg prem of $175/mo that's $370ish per yr commish much much better, and if they can get competitive against aarp n bx in south florida, @ 250/mo for plan f, oh my that's about $540...........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's promising, at an avg prem of $175/mo that's $370ish per yr commish much much better, and if they can get competitive against aarp n bx in south florida, @ 250/mo for plan f, oh my that's about $540...........................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I know.................................................:)

In my are BX seems to dominate. My buddy has worked for them for about 15 years. He claims that BX med sups HAVE a network.
I haven't been able to confirm this but he swears up and down they have a network. Another words, it is restricted or costs more to go out of network with a med supp as apposed to another med supp but he still sells them. I think he's been smoking crack. :goofy:

Bcbs is big on selling select plans. Maybe he is referring to that
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Isn't half of Florida on Medicare Advantage plans?

Maybe. Does that mean you shouldnt offer med supps?
Frank said about 29% are on MAPD plans and I bet about the same are on med supps. Medicaid, employer plans and Medicare only probably make up the rest.

Last edited:
Back