Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

It appears there over 18 million residents in FL and 18% of the population is over age 65. That means about 3.5 million over age 65.

If a third have/want Medigap Frank has over 1 million prospects.

That should keep him busy for a while.

It appears there over 18 million residents in FL and 18% of the population is over age 65. That means about 3.5 million over age 65.

If a third have/want Medigap Frank has over 1 million prospects.

That should keep him busy for a while.

Yeah and they all drive 25 in a 35 including Frank! :yes:

Frank told me that once he moved to Florida he forgot how to turn left at a non-signal controlled intersection. Also he no longer can turn right when the signal is red.

Must be something in the water.

Rick

Having grown up in South Florida, he won't truly be a senior Florida driver until he gets in the left turn lane with his left turn signal on and then proceeds to turn right across three lanes of traffic. Also, my wifes grandmother (in Florida) would not let her grandfather make a left turn ever! He had to figure out how to get to the location by only making right turns.

Also, my wifes grandmother (in Florida) would not let her grandfather make a left turn ever! He had to figure out how to get to the location by only making right turns.

Your wife's grandmother would not let her grandfather . . .

Do they live near St Augustine where the fountain of youth is?

I want somebody to tell me why Samjackson just attacked Josh and Frank and then just poof left. I asked him a question and he doesn't respond. He's bagging on the get a list and dial method but won't tell us his magical way.

Sorry, Toehead, I thought I answered you. I'm not hocking any system.

If a client found the fountain of youth, would they still be declined for insurance if they had medical issues in the past 24 months?!?!

Back