Stonebridge - A New Player In The Med Sup Game

Stonebridge seems to be the hot Med supp right now. I've gotten emails from about 7 or 8 different FMO's promoting it. I usually don't get that many on a Med supp. There must be something to it to get that many emails wanting me to contract

Stonebridge seems to be the hot Med supp right now. I've gotten emails from about 7 or 8 different FMO's promoting it. I usually don't get that many on a Med supp. There must be something to it to get that many emails wanting me to contract

It is called a new product. I take it you haven't been doing this too long?

Every time a new product comes out, FMOs come out of the woodwork to promote it. I can't remember how many contacted me about Woodmen's med supp or Madison National's FE.

I want somebody to tell me why Samjackson just attacked Josh and Frank and then just poof left. I asked him a question and he doesn't respond. He's bagging on the get a list and dial method but won't tell us his magical way.

Frank said about 29% are on MAPD plans and I bet about the same are on med supps. Medicaid, employer plans and Medicare only probably make up the rest.

That's about the percentage in my area. We have a lot of military (Tricare) and a lot of large employers with union/pension benefits, not to mention state workers. It works out to about 1/3 MA, 1/3 Med Supp, 1/3 Other

Back