Success in insurance

Actually, it worked pretty well, depending on the prospects. Kinda moved to a more verbal version with no check.

I am mostly a legal pad or the back of my green sheet guy. Or a napkin or any piece of paper on the table. I ask questions, note their answers and give them my recommendations. They pick one. I don't have any probs or company brochures. I should probably get some, some day.

I got to where I never left anything for them. I was told early on that if you leave something, sometimes they actually read it, but most times there's something in there that will confuse them (especially seniors) and they'll have a tendency to want to cancel on you. I found out very quickly that it does work that way sometimes! Once I stopped leaving stuff for them to read, I rarely got those phone calls.

I got to where I never left anything for them. I was told early on that if you leave something, sometimes they actually read it, but most times there's something in there that will confuse them (especially seniors) and they'll have a tendency to want to cancel on you. I found out very quickly that it does work that way sometimes! Once I stopped leaving stuff for them to read, I rarely got those phone calls.
Don't leave the policy either. And steal all of their monthly statements too so they can't see the drafts. 100% persistency!

Don't think that will fit in my portfolio. :laugh:
The check or the hair? :twitchy:

You should try that restorehair.com Brian Urlacher's advertising. They've got billboards every 500 ft. on 294. Saw this one today by O'hare. :laugh:

EGm9HtTXUAYQshL.jpg

Back