Surprise, Surprise, EFES Ignoring Me.

What part of "other side of the story" do you not understand? ;)

Yeah, I did not get it either.

----------

Forced change is better than no change.

How can you not get it? You keep harping on things you know nothing about and then when told there is another side to the story you pretend ignorance.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

It goes like this;

You-"How come you don't release everybody?"

Them-"We do release everybody as long as there is not a reason to hold up that release".

You-"Why don't you release everybody?"

Them-"We do will all things in order but sometimes there is a reason to not and that's the other side of the story. We don't go into that in public".

Then me-"What part of the other side of the story do you not understand?"

You-"I don't get it".

Maybe you never will?

----------

No, they would be slammed. Lincoln Heritage? No same thing.

Why are you so protective of LH? You got a dog in that fight?

I don't get it!!:laugh:

How can you not get it? You keep harping on things you know nothing about and then when told there is another side to the story you pretend ignorance.

It goes like this;

Them-"We do release everybody as long as there is not a reason to hold up that release".

Them-"We do will all things in order but sometimes there is a reason to not and that's the other side of the story. We don't go into that in public".

You-"I don't get it".

Maybe you never will?

----------

Oh bull chit. You come across as the labor guy as long as the "marketer" is not your friend.

You pick and choose who your indignation is aimed at.

Is someone sharing personal information with you? Do you know stuff we mear mortals do not?

I agreed with Chase that there was two side and you popped off. Why?

----------

It goes like this;

You-"I don't get it".

Maybe you never will?

----------

JD you ought to be a script writer.

----------

It goes like this;

You-"I don't get it".

Maybe you never will?

----------

LH? No. I am not a hypocrite. How about you John? When do you accuse me of personally attacking you?

Oh bull chit. You come across as the labor guy as long as the "marketer" is not your friend.

You pick and choose who your indignation is aimed at.

Is someone sharing personal information with you? Do you know stuff we mear mortals do not?

I agreed with Chase that there was two side and you popped off. Why?

----------

JD you ought to be a script writer.

----------

LH? No. I am not a hypocrite. How about you John? When do you accuse me of personally attacking you?

No I'm not a hypocrite. I call 'em as I see 'em. Good and bad. I've called out EFES many times when they did something I disagreed with. Same for Newby as I'm sure he will agree.

Everyone pretty much knows what I think of one particular marketer that used to be with EFES but I have still said that I have good things about the leads he sells.

If you personally attacked me I missed it so I would have any reason to accuse you of that. But if you want to attack me I won't lose any sleep over it.

On the whole release topic, I spoke to Americo yesterday about one. Theirs varies from IMO to IMO. With some the debt risk stays with the old IMO and with others the debt risk transfers to the new IMO. Very strange. They did confirm that Amerilife and NAA both hold agent contracts where an agent must go two full years of no production before he can transfer. Very abusive to the agent that fell into that trap.

No I'm not a hypocrite. I call 'em as I see 'em. Good and bad. I've called out EFES many times when they did something I disagreed with. Same for Newby as I'm sure he will agree.

Everyone pretty much knows what I think of one particular marketer that used to be with EFES but I have still said that I have good things about the leads he sells.

If you personally attacked me I missed it so I would have any reason to accuse you of that. But if you want to attack me I won't lose any sleep over it.

I have not attacked you. And I posted to Chase that I agreed with him but you seemed to read something into it that was not there. We can just agree to disagree on this one.

They did confirm that Amerilife and NAA both hold agent contracts where an agent must go two full years of no production before he can transfer. Very abusive to the agent that fell into that trap.

That is officially the worst and longest I have ever heard of, just horrible.

Amber I think there is some miscommunication here. Our policy is that as long as you don't have a lead balance or debt at the insurance carriers we will release. You can ask other agents such as Agent5Guy, Travis, JD and others we have released in the past as many of them are members of this forum. Call me tomorrow and I'd be happy to process the paperwork for you.

Thanks,
Chase

I just sent Joe C. an email requesting a release from my RNA contract. I C.C.'d Chase, Bobby Bridges, my current upline and IMO.

We'll see how it goes. Will report.

I just sent Joe C. an email requesting a release from my RNA contract. I C.C.'d Chase, Bobby Bridges, my current upline and IMO.

We'll see how it goes. Will report.

I sent in my request for release on a Saturday and I received a response back on Wed with a release form that I need to have the new IMO sign. They didn't question me or harass me in trying to move my contract.

Now I'm just a little gun shy in even using RNA now since the change in the product and PHI.:mad:

Back