Surprise, Surprise, EFES Ignoring Me.

I sent in my request for release on a Saturday and I received a response back on Wed with a release form that I need to have the new IMO sign. They didn't question me or harass me in trying to move my contract.

Now I'm just a little gun shy in even using RNA now since the change in the product and PHI.:mad:

FYI, when I moved my RNA, they changed my writing number. I tried to do an interview and they said my agent number was not valid. Received my new number two days later, saved the sale, but it was embarrassing.

FYI, when I moved my RNA, they changed my writing number. I tried to do an interview and they said my agent number was not valid. Received my new number two days later, saved the sale, but it was embarrassing.

What was the reason for changing your number? My writing number didn't change when I went from EFES to FEX.

I just moved my LBL contract from EFES to 360 and I received a new number. I know it's not RNA just thought it was applicable.

None of my numbers changed. Well one did, my Settlers number changed when my contract was moved from 360 to FEX. I think that's why it changed?

I got a notice earlier this year saying my number changed.

My 5 Star went from 360 to FEX and no change. Americo, Foresters, AmCon, RNA, Oxford, etc. went from EFES to FEX. No change in writing numbers.

I didn't have LBL with EFES and don't have them now.

I sent in my request for release on a Saturday and I received a response back on Wed with a release form that I need to have the new IMO sign. They didn't question me or harass me in trying to move my contract.

Now I'm just a little gun shy in even using RNA now since the change in the product and PHI.:mad:

Sounds like pretty responsive.

None of my numbers changed. Well one did, my Settlers number changed when my contract was moved from 360 to FEX. I think that's why it changed?

I got a notice earlier this year saying my number changed.

My 5 Star went from 360 to FEX and no change. Americo, Foresters, AmCon, RNA, Oxford, etc. went from EFES to FEX. No change in writing numbers.

I didn't have LBL with EFES and don't have them now.

Most of mine didn't change either, but my RNA one did. I think maybe because you stayed in the same hierarchy for RNA it didn't change.

Latest posts

Back