T65 Direct Mailer

Anyone who thinks that is funny to joke about young boys and priests on a national industry forum, obviously is a twisted individual with no sense of maturity! Josh, your a true piece of work!!

Come on. It was a joke. We don't have to be insanely politically correct in here.

Anyone who thinks that is funny to joke about young boys and priests on a national industry forum, obviously is a twisted individual with no sense of maturity! Josh, your a true piece of work!!

You sir are a douche. Weren't you the one on the other thread talking about how Josh was going to be sitting around here all night trying to find things to say to you, and yet here you are interjecting yourself in a useless way on a totally different thread.You might have the greatest dialer and lead package since sliced bread :SLEEP:, but I might suggest you promote that and keep your comments about Josh on the never ending thread you already occupy. :cool:

And saying that you will continue to lower your prices just to spite someone is mature?

Give me a break! :no:

TRK3031962, with all due respect.....Price wars are a part of the data business.....whether or not you feel the back and forth between Josh and myself is immature or not, that's fine, at times it has been. Price wars, especially when provoked by my competition, is just something I step up to and win if I can (which i can in this case)....that's just business and truthfully something that was brought on by him not me, I'm just not going to let some half valued reseller walk all over me on a public forum.

However, that competition has NOTHING to do with the joking about something like he is here. Joking or not, If you are a parent who takes their kids to church (heck, even if you don't) that is just not something that is funny to post, no matter who posted it. Me, being active in my church and having 4 children myself, did NOT find that a bit funny nor relative to anything this site has to do with. Forget immaturity it was out of line...not that it matters much any more, its posted and whats done is done....i just wanted him and everyone else to know it wasn't cool at all. I know for a fact I'm not the only one that thought that way either since i have gotten a couple messages thanking me for posting that!

TRK3031962, you are quick to jump in and back Josh up anytime I post....Im sure if you got to meet and know me as some from this site recently have, you might have a different view of me. You would see all this back and forth between Josh and I on other threads as simple competition in which you all can benefit from, nothing more nothing less. For those of you that have taken advantage of 1-2 penny per name on your data, and for those that are signing up be become resellers just like Josh is, you are playing the competition the right way...;)

And saying that you will continue to lower your prices just to spite someone is mature?

Give me a break! :no:

First rule in comedy. If someone isn't offended, no one finds it funny. Second rule, if it has some truth in it, its that much more funny.

You would see all this back and forth between Josh and I on other threads as simple competition

Ray, it's not "simple competition" when you say things like:

WHO'S CHARGING MORE? I'M CHARGING LESS THAN YOU GUARANTEED! i KNOW THAT PISSES YOU OFF FROM THE WAY YOU WONT STOP POSTING ON HERE....SORRY BUT YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT ON THIS LITTLE COMPETITION NOT ME, NOW YOUR RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT THE LISTED DATA COST TO TRY AND DETER THE OBVIOUSLY....YOU WILL GET BEAT OUT AT ANY PRICE POINT YOU GIVE. i WILL DO THAT JUST TO SPITE YOU.

ANYONE WHO SENDS ME ANY DATA INVOICE FROM MPS OR ANY OTHER COMPANY AND ILL BEAT IT!

There is more than a little emotion in the above and FWIW, most people consider capitalizing everything and uses phrases like "PISSES YOU OFF" fairly offensive.

One thing you have clearly established is that you have flexible pricing and you're willing to sell for less than anyone else, but you aren't willing to publicly post your pricing on your website.

I'm most likely not going to drop much further on my price points because I value the service that I offer above what you're willing to sell yours for. As far as competition goes, I offer great pricing, great service, and helpful advice as a result of my experience in the insurance industry and you are willing to sell your data for less than I'm willing to sell mine for. As you've told me before:

YOU WILL GET BEAT OUT AT ANY PRICE POINT YOU GIVE. i WILL DO THAT JUST TO SPITE YOU.

I believe you. At this point you're willing to sell data cheaper to forum members than you were initially offering to me as a price point as a reseller. I believe you're willing to do that "just to spite" me and I think that is what Todd is referring to as immature.

C'MON man! This war needs to end Josh and this other guy. U guys need to kiss and make up. There is enough biz for both of u I guaranteed it......D

Back