Telemarketing Leads from Legitimate Sources

Primarily focusing on high DA (which can be fudged, just like CF and TF) still shows a footprint that can be penalized. A natural site will have a variety of backlinks that have all sorts of DA...

You stand much less likely to see the google Penguin if the back links are clean and not black hat...and we both know how many douches out there are selling back linking programs to defunct PBN's and shiddy low DA sites :yes:

You stand much less likely to see the google Penguin if the back links are clean and not black hat...and we both know how many douches out there are selling back linking programs to defunct PBN's and shiddy low DA sites :yes:

SEO can be a bit of a revolving door (web site pop-ups could potentially start affecting your SEO ranking beginning January 10, 2017).

It's important to keep up with these changes as they are inevitable. I try to diversify my strategy as much as possible :)

For those who are wondering where this conversation branched off, JG was referring to my recent blog article -

Introduction to Online Branding

Relevance, Traffic, Value is the qualities to look for in a backlink imo. Any backlink strategy can be technically classified as blackhat since it all is an attempt to manipulate search results. That is why content is king and promotion is queen. The content should inspire the backlinks according to Matt Cutts...

Relevance, Traffic, Value is the qualities to look for in a backlink imo. Any backlink strategy can be technically classified as blackhat since it all is an attempt to manipulate search results. That is why content is king and promotion is queen. The content should inspire the backlinks according to Matt Cutts...

Couldn't disagree more. We've taken dummy sites with lacking content to #1 on Google while sites with much better content lagged on page 2.

My best ranking site is the worst site in regards to content

Then again it all depends on what you want to accomplish

Back