Telemarketing Leads from Legitimate Sources

At the end of the day it doesnt matter what type of phone lead it is. Its a lead period, you know it and I know it but clearly 35% of the leads we sell are to agents that tried live telemarketing leads and hated them, wanna know why? Because the live person will usually say whatever it takes to get them to agree to a call back, cant do that with an avatar or talk over them, either they are intetested or they are not.

Being able to deviate from a verbatim script is a double edge sword. It can both generate a stronger lead and yes (in some cases) generate a weaker lead.

I have heard plenty of avatar leads where the recording plays over the person speaking (in a sense "saying whatever it takes to make a lead").

I do like your "35%" Stat :)

Being able to deviate from a verbatim script is a double edge sword. It can both generate a stronger lead and yes (in some cases) generate a weaker lead.

I have heard plenty of avatar leads where the recording plays over the person speaking (in a sense "saying whatever it takes to make a lead").

I do like your "35%" Stat :)

So what do you think someone is more likely to do, hang up on a live person that will try to keep "reeling" them in or hang up on an avatar? They will hang up on an avatar with a quickness. Good, those arent leads but they are the same people who will say yes to a live caller to get rid of them and will be sold as leads.

P.S. The other 65% we sell leads to also run direct mail and said they would rather run avatars than live leads as they have heard bad things about the live telemarketing leads for the same reasons I just listed. Like I said at the end of the day its all leads....but a guy here on the forum just posted in this thread here:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...-year-free-post-what-state-you-t85230-11.html

that he door knocked some of my 60 day old leads that i gave him for free, he wrote 3 policies....dont think Ive heard anyone do that with 60 day old live tele leads.

^^^ Comment #16 in this thread ... (By "called", he meant door-knocked BTW)

Yea but its rare that someone ever says that about live tele leads....and Rouse had to pay for his...Im slinging out FREE mildly aged leads left and right on here and some are writing bizness, as Rearden would say, "JUST THE TRUFF!!!!!" LOL:biggrin:

Live doesn't have that much difference when it's Filipino. I'm not knocking you at all. I just hate when new agents that come on here only get part of the truth.

I'd be willing to bet I generate more live tele leads per day than you do and I've been generating them for over 3 years. I know how fast an area gets burnt out. Plus anytime you have an agent order anywhere, we've already burnt that area out...not to mention the thousands of other people calling.

I don't see Filipino tele leads being any better than avatar. Just the script is what matters. I could sell my avatar leads for $2 per lead if I wanted and still make money, but I'm not in the selling lead business.

Tele leads have their place, but being sold to agents as a main source of leads without them knowing the facts is one of the main problems with this industry.

It gives new agents false hope. Why buy DM? I can work tele leads for much cheaper and a guy on the forum said I'll write 4k easily. Then that agent writes 1300 and is frustrated but decides to buy again. He does this until his area burns up and he's not willing to go stay in a hotel all week. Also he didn't put back money to get on DM leads. So now he's looking for another job and going to roll debt up to the upline more than likely.

All of that started because of the agent getting bad advice from a lead vendor wanting to make $100 off of him ordering leads.

Tele leads should only be a filler, used in call centers, or for agents that want to travel.

Just my .02

Rumor has it that Primatech is going under and you'll be lucky to get a refund for any unfilled orders. Has anyone else heard this?

iOEZ2QazI0oQE.gif

Back