• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Telemarketing Leads

I'm looking for life leads, but I've talked to a few and narrowed it down. Can you suggest any?

I'm looking for life leads, but I've talked to a few and narrowed it down. Can you suggest any?

I dont have a suggestion for life only. We have an excellent program for life and health combined. What I mean by that is the life are more expensive for us to generate and its tough to justify the cost of our program for life only. But if you want a combination of life and health we have an unbeatable program.

I dont have a suggestion for life only. We have an excellent program for life and health combined. What I mean by that is the life are more expensive for us to generate and its tough to justify the cost of our program for life only. But if you want a combination of life and health we have an unbeatable program.

Gabe can you email me some info [email protected]

I will get some information sent out in the next 30 minutes. Ill include my website address as well so you can get a more detailed look at how we operate.

Hi there, new here. will also be interested in some information jaldebot816 AT aol DOT com

The National average for closing a telemarketed lead is 28.9%. Your average growth at least on the commercial lines should be 20%. If your telemarketing firm is not meeting these averages your money is not being as effective as it should be and you might rethink your marketing strategy.

Back