Ok, for someone new like me that might need it;
NGL- You can't, you have to do it though an IMO
Liberty bankers- Same, through IMO
Baltimore Life- Yes you can
Foresters- yes you can
Rest of them I didn't get a hold of them yet

Thanks for the "help"

----------

You perfectly know that he doesn't believe in telesales, why do you want me to call him? I just wanted a specific answer to a specific question.

Chillax Ace. This is the forum. You/we do not get to dictate the response or what this forum is here for. The Forum does. If you are new you are getting much more from people that owe you nothing than you are giving. I am not new and get much more than I put in. And see what happened you wound up giving instead of taking information. Thank you.

Or, You can always ask for a refund.

Please post the rest when you know.

Last edited:
Chillax Ace. This is the forum. You/we do not get to dictate the response or what this forum is here for. The Forum does. If you are new you are getting much more from people that owe you nothing than you are giving. I am not new and get much more than I put in. And see what happened you wound up giving instead of taking information. Thank you. Or, You can always ask for a refund. Please post the rest when you know.

All I took from this post is that you are old...we already knew that...well that and you get a lot more than you give...greedy bastard.

Ok, I'm done with the old jokes...at least for a couple days. ;)

All I took from this post is that you are old...we already knew that...well that and you get a lot more than you give...greedy bastard.

Ok, I'm done with the old jokes...at least for a couple days. ;)

Yes, yes I am. Isn't that the goal?
And that is true. Been married a long time and I need my sleep.

Back