Telesales Carriers- NGL,Viva Life Ins. Equitable Life

How does everyone like telesales for final expense? I currently do term and I like it but underwriting is pretty tight so I want to move the rest to final expense, if i can find a company that does telesales. Any suggestions?

How does everyone like telesales for final expense? I currently do term and I like it but underwriting is pretty tight so I want to move the rest to final expense, if i can find a company that does telesales. Any suggestions?

The search option is your friend. What stops you from doing face to face? It's way easier.

The clients are in different states and area result of not qualifying for the term product I am selling. Therefore I would like to move them into the simplified issue and not lose a sale.

Thanks for the reply!

The clients are in different states and area result of not qualifying for the term product I am selling. Therefore I would like to move them into the simplified issue and not lose a sale.

Thanks for the reply!

Equitable life and casualty
Foresters
Liberty bankers
Americo

Just a few that can be sold over the phone.

Can leave contact info on my site if you need contracts
Finalexpenseservices.com

Thanks for the reply!

SIWL is a good tool. However, if face amount and need is term or term like products. Look at Sagicor which includes rated that is T2ish. Also UHL and Americo.

I do not know what Ben's thoughts are on FE via phone. However, I would take him up on contacting him.

Thanks Wino!

I think most of them are just looking for whatever they can get. All of them do not fit height and weight chart, I have one diabetic so....

Thanks Wino!

I think most of them are just looking for whatever they can get. All of them do not fit height and weight chart, I have one diabetic so....

Again, not saying no to SIWL. However, there is rated term, just quote it as rated. There is SITerm and SIGUL with pretty liberal build charts. There are term hybrids as in ROP with a paid up RdPdUp plan at the end of the term. Example: a year ago FE clients in LA called for a small FE policy on their single mom daughter and a child policy on the grandchild. She is a larger girl. We wound up doing a UHL 30 year ROP $75,000 term w/about $50,000 of paid up coverage. Plus $20,000 on current an future children.

OK, I know the real FE guys are screaming at their monitors "write the FE and get out". They are probably correct.

Happy Friday.

Oh, I was in competition with some company called farm bureau something that has their P&C for years.

Chillax Ace. This is the forum. You/we do not get to dictate the response or what this forum is here for. The Forum does. If you are new you are getting much more from people that owe you nothing than you are giving. I am not new and get much more than I put in. And see what happened you wound up giving instead of taking information. Thank you.

Or, You can always ask for a refund.

Please post the rest when you know.

I don't remember reading this in the Forum Rules? Oh wait...the inmates run this.

My bad.

I'm so bored tonight so I thought I would get you girls hot and bothered.:SLEEP:

----------

I seen a Jim Breur act about 7 years ago in Columbus Ohio for a bachelor party....

Was that before or after you came out.....

Back