Telesales IMO/FMO no leads buying requirement

Beeri

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find an honest and reliable FEX IMO/FMO that supports telesales without making us buy leads. It's tough finding one that doesn't have that requirement, and I'm hoping some of you have suggestions.

Here's what I'm looking for:
  • No Mandatory Leads: I don't want to be forced to buy leads (we generate our own leads)
  • Fair Commissions: At least street pay comp (understand it's about business numbers)
  • Tech Tools: CRM, dialers (not necessarily)
Does anyone know of any good IMOs/FMOs that fit this? Your recommendations would be super helpful!

Thanks!

I believe David Duford has a leads buying requirement OR free leads for reduced comp...if I'm wrong, I stand corrected.

Not sure about Todd.

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to find an honest and reliable FEX IMO/FMO that supports telesales without making us buy leads. It's tough finding one that doesn't have that requirement, and I'm hoping some of you have suggestions.

• No Mandatory Leads: I don't want to be forced to buy leads (we generate our own leads)
  • Fair Commissions: At least street pay comp (understand it's about business numbers)
Does anyone know of any good IMOs/FMOs that fit this? Your recommendations would be super helpful!

Thanks!

We have leads, but we don't make you buy them. We want you to make money the best way that you can and that may not be by buying our leads!

Hey everyone,

Thanks!
What do you mean supports telesales ? Every fmo you can sell any carrier telesales in which the companies allow you to sell telesales . If you provide your own leads what support do you need ?

What do you mean supports telesales ? Every fmo you can sell any carrier telesales in which the companies allow you to sell telesales . If you provide your own leads what support do you need ?
It seems there might be a misunderstanding. To get contracted, you need to work with an IMO/FMO, as far as I know.

Unless you have stellar intergalactic production and you go direct carrier.

When I said "supports telesales," I meant that some FMOs offer telesales while others prefer to work F2F.

Even if you have your own leads, an FMO can provide systems and resources to make your telesales process smoother.

I hope this clears things up.

That’s correct . Are you talking a
It seems there might be a misunderstanding. To get contracted, you need to work with an IMO/FMO, as far as I know.

When I said "supports telesales," I meant that some FMOs offer telesales while others prefer to work F2F.

Even if you have your own leads, an FMO can provide systems and resources to make your telesales process smoother.

That’s correct . But the ones that support telesales it’s for leads . They have no difference in the carriers . You said you don’t need leads . Some outfits that have leads have automated nurturing on the leads . Like calandary appt setups that go with your inbound type leads . The crm has automated texts , emails , call you know and drip campaign. Again that correlates with your leads . What I’m saying if you need no leads there really no support difference between telesales and non telesales outfit . I’d hunt for the highest contracts and start your journey . Do you need training ?

What I’m saying if you need no leads there really no support difference between telesales and non telesales outfit . I’d hunt for the highest contracts and start your journey
That's a solid advice. However believe it or not, it's not that easy to find IMO's who are willing to contract with you (telesales only) with no leads requirement.

Do you need training ?
Not really at this point; however, it would probably be nice to have an IMO to reach out for specific issues that may arise.

Asking for too much? lol

That's a solid advice. However believe it or not, it's not that easy to find IMO's who are willing to contract with you (telesales only) with no leads requirement.

Not really at this point; however, it would probably be nice to have an IMO to reach out for specific issues that may arise.

Asking for too much? lol

Newby , Todd king on here they could care less how you sell . Jeff Root . Why would the fmo care how you sell ? You’re obviously contacting mlm carrier type Fmo’s . Any independent fmo could care less if you buy there leads or sell over the phone are face to face

Latest posts

Back