Telesales Signature Process

Senior Life would be awesome to sell - but, their Agent Contract is evil.

God help you if you build strong for 5 years and then don't write a policy within a 3 or 4 month period.

Even worse, build a team and then leave, your Charge Back Demand Letter will make you cry.

You have some incorrect info. I can go a whole year with zero personal production and my renewals, pay-thru, and overwrites are not affected. Solo agents who go approx. 6 months with no production, will get a letter "terminated for lack of production"'. I believe the thought process being if they can't write a policy in 6 months then they may be out of the FE business. If you recruit an agent then you don't have to worry about doing any personal production.

The chargeback demand letter you refer to is a letter showing outstanding advances and charge backs at the moment of termination. All managers cosign for their agents' debt, no matter who the carrier is. As each month goes by the agent's account clears out as other business on the books pay their premium, and the debt shrinks each month, gets to zero, then gets on the other side of zero which means it now is paying income.

You have some incorrect info. I can go a whole year with zero personal production and my renewals, pay-thru, and overwrites are not affected. Solo agents who go approx. 6 months with no production, will get a letter "terminated for lack of production"'. I believe the thought process being if they can't write a policy in 6 months then they may be out of the FE business. If you recruit an agent then you don't have to worry about doing any personal production.

The chargeback demand letter you refer to is a letter showing outstanding advances and charge backs at the moment of termination. All managers cosign for their agents' debt, no matter who the carrier is. As each month goes by the agent's account clears out as other business on the books pay their premium, and the debt shrinks each month, gets to zero, then gets on the other side of zero which means it now is paying income.

Not a chance in hell would I sign a Senior Life contract.

Latest posts

Back