• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Telesales Tips Thread

But I love how you are offering something in your signature that you can't even do yourself. It's pretty sad and yet awesome at the same time.

Perfect!

Oh I can do it - just have to wait a few more weeks. However - building a team while waiting is actually a great use of down time . . . RISE UP 2017 is on . . .

Agent 5 you recruit now. Hows the recruiting going with you?Tell him the tough love even when you offer 110-120% contracts to agents. How many out of 20 will do any real business and stay?Tell him about rollups.How many guys get in this business and decide its just not for them and leave and later rollups hit?

Dude - rollups and chargebacks is exactly why I am structuring my Team offerings the way I am. They killed me last time - they won't this time. 6 month advances, as Earned on any controlled business and Bonuses on 7th & 13th month Persistency . . .

Nah he wouldn't listen anyway just let him figure it out on his own if he actually gets anyone recruited. He actually has to be issued an insurance license yet before that's even possible though.

You don't need a license to recruit . . .Now - to earn from that recruit one is needed. Less than 2 weeks mine will be in hand . . .

I am right down the road from One Life's main office. I pass it several times every single day. Good to know who you are affiliated with now. You will fit right in there!

Yes sir. Fitting in great . . . I am 100% ALL IN with One Life. I wish I had done it 8 years ago when my wife and I manufactured their signs . . .

Free, Fresh Leads + Training + a place to belong and thrive . . .

Oh I can do it - just have to wait a few more weeks. However - building a team while waiting is actually a great use of down time . . . RISE UP 2017 is on . . .

Dude - rollups and chargebacks is exactly why I am structuring my Team offerings the way I am. They killed me last time - they won't this time. 6 month advances, as Earned on any controlled business and Bonuses on 7th & 13th month Persistency . . .

You don't need a license to recruit . . .Now - to earn from that recruit one is needed. Less than 2 weeks mine will be in hand . . .

Yes sir. Fitting in great . . . I am 100% ALL IN with One Life. I wish I had done it 8 years ago when my wife and I manufactured their signs . . .

Free, Fresh Leads + Training + a place to belong and thrive . . .

So you live in meridian?

I am right down the road from One Life's main office. I pass it several times every single day. Good to know who you are affiliated with now. You will fit right in there!
those guys really do rely heavily on aged leads. I spoke to one of their larger agencies on Facebook and he was trying to get me to give him access to our age to Leeds. Now I know why they need so much ha ha

So you live in meridian?

I live in Georgia.

Yea the agents have to kill it on aged leads before getting fresh leads.

While B & C leads are abundantly available. Thousands of Fresh A Leads are available each week. Producers can earn fresh Direct Mail "A" Leads every week - based on AP created last week using a 12 week rolling average.

If an Agent doesn't hit the required AP production - they can use B & C leads to create the necessary AP in order to receive additional A Leads . . .

I live in Georgia.

While B & C leads are abundantly available. Thousands of Fresh A Leads are available each week. Producers can earn fresh Direct Mail "A" Leads every week - based on AP created last week using a 12 week rolling average.

If an Agent doesn't hit the required AP production - they can use B & C leads to create the necessary AP in order to receive additional A Leads . . .

Always a catch :)

Not only does the agent get to go on 45% contracts, they have to start out by working leads that have been beat to death by 10 agents that failed before them, have already been called hundreds of times by One Life's call center, and THEN if they can do 100 PPL on those old, overworked leads, then they can get FREE LEADS!!!

I live in Georgia.

I'm familiar with the term 'B Leads' - I have written a lot of premium with those!

... 'C Leads' ... ??? :goofy:

Always a catch :)

Not only does the agent get to go on 45% contracts, they have to start out by working leads that have been beat to death by 10 agents that failed before them, have already been called hundreds of times by One Life's call center, and THEN if they can do 100 PPL on those old, overworked leads, then they can get FREE LEADS!!!

If this is how it's really done then Tom's going to be in for a rude awakening! Of course, maybe that's how they find the good ones and let the one's who can't figure out how to market the old lead fail out. He'll go through a butt load of agents just to find that one he really wants.

By reading some of the things he's posted about his new venture I will say that I don't think he's really prepared for the reality of this situation. We'll see what TIME has to say about that!

If this is how it's really done then Tom's going to be in for a rude awakening! Of course, maybe that's how they find the good ones and let the one's who can't figure out how to market the old lead fail out. He'll go through a butt load of agents just to find that one he really wants.

By reading some of the things he's posted about his new venture I will say that I don't think he's really prepared for the reality of this situation. We'll see what TIME has to say about that!

This is EXACTLY how it works. They get agents to think it is an amazing deal, but honestly to get fresh leads per week you will have to be doing 3k average. The agent is giving up 1500 in first year and TONS in renewals for those FREE leads. And to get to that level, they have to go through tons of old stuff to try to make it to that level. They get frustrated and burnt out QUICKLY.

ALSO I forgot to mention, you don't have an exclusive territory. You might be in Huntsville, Al this week then Savannah Georgia the next. They make you travel.

^^^That is one reason I still travel. Did it for a long time with AIC then with Parker and just got used to it...but it is not for everyone!

Back