Telesales Tips Thread

If this is how it's really done then Tom's going to be in for a rude awakening! Of course, maybe that's how they find the good ones and let the one's who can't figure out how to market the old lead fail out. He'll go through a butt load of agents just to find that one he really wants.

By reading some of the things he's posted about his new venture I will say that I don't think he's really prepared for the reality of this situation. We'll see what TIME has to say about that!

You don't know how Parker and Asses work? There's a class action lawsuit out there now because of their past practices. All they did was change the name.

It's still all the same crooks.

Last edited:
You don't know how Parker and Asses work? There's a class action lawsuit out there now because of their past practices. All they did was change the name.

It's still all the same cooks.

I know how they used to work. They all claim it's much different now. That's all I know to go by.

This is EXACTLY how it works. They get agents to think it is an amazing deal, but honestly to get fresh leads per week you will have to be doing 3k average.

ALSO I forgot to mention, you don't have an exclusive territory. You might be in Huntsville, Al this week then Savannah Georgia the next. They make you travel.

No it's not how it works for everyone. You can get fresh A leads with less AP production . . . Depends on your Group . . .

They do not make you travel. You can stay in Bibb County if you want - but just depends where the lead drops are happening. But - you DON'T have to travel . . .

LOL @ that 3 person class action in Kentucky. What a joke. Class dismissed by the way . . .

COWDEN v. PARKER & ASSOCIATES, INC. | Civil Action No. 5:09-323-KKC. | Leagle.com.

Go to bottom:

III. Conclusion

For all these reasons, the Court hereby ORDERS that the Plaintiffs' Motion for Class Certification (DE 55) is DENIED.

Always a catch :)

Not only does the agent get to go on 45% contracts, they have to start out by working leads that have been beat to death by 10 agents that failed before them, have already been called hundreds of times by One Life's call center, and THEN if they can do 100 PPL on those old, overworked leads, then they can get FREE LEADS!!!

This is not how it works with my Team . . .

I'm familiar with the term 'B Leads' - I have written a lot of premium with those!

... 'C Leads' ... ???

Yes - plenty of business is written off of B Leads . . .

C Leads are 365+ Days old . . .

No it's not how it works for everyone. You can get fresh A leads with less AP production . . . Depends on your Group . . .

They do not make you travel. You can stay in Bibb County if you want - but just depends where the lead drops are happening. But - you DON'T have to travel . . .

LOL @ that 3 person class action in Kentucky. What a joke. Class dismissed by the way . . .

COWDEN v. PARKER & ASSOCIATES, INC. | Civil Action No. 5:09-323-KKC. | Leagle.com.

Go to bottom:

III. Conclusion

For all these reasons, the Court hereby ORDERS that the Plaintiffs' Motion for Class Certification (DE 55) is DENIED.

To get fresh leads you HAVE to travel!

But yes you can sit on the couch with no leads and not travel. Trust me, you don't know a fraction of what I know about how they work. I'm eating lunch in my office with 6 of their agents right now.

Go to bottom:

III. Conclusion

That's not the class action. That was one that the crooks that have been sued were suing the company. I refused to sign onto that one because the people they were wanting me to sign on with were the ones that should be sued.

The class action has not been resolved.

And just look where the guy you named is now. You think he might have pulled a sweetheart deal for himself?

----------

You did mean to say crooks, didn't you?:laugh:

Fixed................................................

But yes you can sit on the couch with no leads and not travel. Trust me, you don't know a fraction of what I know about how they work. I'm eating lunch in my office with 6 of their agents right now.

Since they aren't making any money, I assume that you're buyin'.:)

. . . and THEN if they can do 100 PPL on those old, overworked leads, then they can get FREE LEADS!!!

Incorrect. Agents can receive fresh A leads for as little as $80 PPL. All based on a 12 week rolling average. Heck - if the Agent isn't producing an average of at least $1600 AP a week after being around for 12 weeks - they probably aren't gonna make it anyway - next . . .

$1600 AP would = 20 fresh A Leads and over 50 B Leads and 50 C Leads . . .

Key is to close 1 in 6 A Leads @ $50 Month policy. Do that each week - then everyone makes money - even at 20 A Leads . . .

He'll go through a butt load of agents just to find that one he really wants.

I am prepared to go through 5 to get 1 that can average $1600 AP a week minimum . . .

I know how they used to work. They all claim it's much different now. That's all I know to go by.

Things have changed for some groups within the OLA organization. At least it has in my office . . .

Anyone that can get a license and a carrier appointment can go through basic training and start making $500 or more a week and with no risk nor out of pocket expenses but gas and a phone . . .

----------

You don't HAVE to travel. You can request drops in your home County if you are producing AP . . .

Tell them all Ken says hello . . .

That's not the class action. The class action has not been resolved.

Have the link to the one you speak of ?

I know what they claim. And they claim to not assign commissions anymore. If that's different then that's all that's different. It's all the same people.

Agents get paid direct from the Carriers.

We may take a cut in commission for Life / FE to participate in the Free Lead and E&O Program, but - we still make the same $429 and $222 and $18 a month on MA / MAPD's that all other Agents in the world receive. Over-Rides for managers too :)

Med Sups pay advanced + renewals too . . .

Bonuses, Incentives, Trips, etc - not a bad deal . . .

OLA is stable and will be here for years to come.

Incorrect. Agents can receive fresh A leads for as little as $80 PPL. All based on a 12 week rolling average. Heck - if the Agent isn't producing an average of at least $1600 AP a week after being around for 12 weeks - they probably aren't gonna make it anyway - next . . .

$1600 AP would = 20 fresh A Leads and over 50 B Leads and 50 C Leads . . .

Key is to close 1 in 6 A Leads @ $50 Month policy. Do that each week - then everyone makes money - even at 20 A Leads . . .

I am prepared to go through 5 to get 1 that can average $1600 AP a week minimum . . .

Things have changed for some groups within the OLA organization. At least it has in my office . . .

Anyone that can get a license and a carrier appointment can go through basic training and start making $500 or more a week and with no risk nor out of pocket expenses but gas and a phone . . .

So you'll pay debt on 4 to get one average agent?

Thought you were avoiding debt rollups this time. Who do you think they are going to roll that debt up to?

Back