Term Life company that offers non-tobacco rates for an edible MJ user?

No need to stay bald. :)

nothing says babes are back & lined up like a former bald mullet. no more just party in the back, hello business up front too.

He now has the confidence with the ladies generally reserved for a Cuomo brother. Look out ladies, whether you want the attention or not, here they come.

PS-- this spray was just in time for the Primerica convention in Branson 1989

upload_2022-2-16_13-54-59.png

Ratio to Reno is 5.5

Nobody is leaving NV/AZ for CA. I can't really explain Portland but whatever.

Portland - I think SF and LA are paying some of the homeless to move there.

Seriously though, I am looking at AZ and NV this spring. Trying to stay a day's travel from my kids and grandkids. Although one of my sons is also complaining about the taxes with no return so he may be looking also. My Maryland son is really wanting to find a way to get to Florida.

Portland - I think SF and LA are paying some of the homeless to move there.

Seriously though, I am looking at AZ and NV this spring. Trying to stay a day's travel from my kids and grandkids. Although one of my sons is also complaining about the taxes with no return so he may be looking also. My Maryland son is really wanting to find a way to get to Florida.
Do whatever you gotta do but I'd melt living in FL.

I'll take 100 w/ no humidity over 90 w/ humidity anytime.

Scottsdale/Phoenix/Vegas just gets too hot for me in the summer but some people love it.

I live in northern NV because I still like the snow/seasons. I golfed wearing nothing but a golf shirt/pants on Monday and then it snowed yesterday (which by me has melted already).

Some of the courses have discounts if you present a lift ticket from that morning. We're talking about a 30-minute drive between the two. I don't know many places in the country where you can do that.

Even AZ has Flagstaff if you prefer a variety of weather.

Good luck in your search...you can't go wrong leaving CA but staying close enough to make a quick visit (we're headed to Palm Springs in April) if you ask me.

Edit: And to stay in the spirit of the OP, both states have legal recreational marijuana use.

Do whatever you gotta do but I'd melt living in FL.

I'll take 100 w/ no humidity over 90 w/ humidity anytime.

Scottsdale/Phoenix/Vegas just gets too hot for me in the summer but some people love it.

I live in northern NV because I still like the snow/seasons. I golfed wearing nothing but a golf shirt/pants on Monday and then it snowed yesterday (which by me has melted already).

Some of the courses have discounts if you present a lift ticket from that morning. We're talking about a 30-minute drive between the two. I don't know many places in the country where you can do that.

Even AZ has Flagstaff if you prefer a variety of weather.

Good luck in your search...you can't go wrong leaving CA but staying close enough to make a quick visit (we're headed to Palm Springs in April) if you ask me.

Edit: And to stay in the spirit of the OP, both states have legal recreational marijuana use.

Just need to get the Feds/VA on board so we can get our Vets off all the FN Pharmas. But, that is a different issue.

Yeah, the son looking at FL is only 26 so they can handle it MD is freezing and humid. . He is kinda stuck in that his 'industry' is really around DC and he makes too much money to just bail. But they are trying to transition to RE. Just bought his second house so we will see. If he moves there I can visit kids in FL and CA. Winning!

Back