Again if there was anything conclusive on this he would have been help in court much of this is sooo far from any evidence

Some of it has actually now been linked to plot by Hillary

some of it has been done by others including Obama and Bill

But mostly its guess a lot of nothing Mueller knew that even he didnt want to testify on it

There just is NO Smoking gun to be found here
But but but Trump got a Golden Shower from 2 hookers in Moscow(according to Adam Shitt). :yes:

Last edited:
Ok where is the proof why isn't he in jail???

There are many many many salivating at th mouth just waiting for something like that to prosecute him

Those sharks are everywhere circling and circling for anything they can put their teeth into

so what's the deal why are they not biting?

Because the AG he appointed decided not to pursue charges. Just like I said in my post your responded to.

The new AG indicated the new admins main interest is in the Jan 6th insurrection, which they deem more vital to national security.

Insurrection my ass.:no:

According to the people there, it most certainly was.

Seditious Conspiracy charges against the traitors says it was.

I believe what they said they were there to do. Stop the election results and force the VP to invalidate a free and fair election.

Which makes it ok for the cop to break the law?

You keep saying that like it should be relevant.

Correct. If you want to commit violent crimes, and establish yourself as a violent individual and resist arrest while high, then the cops will likely respond in kind, and they may have to bend or break the law to protect themselves, and the public.

You don't seem to have a problem with George Floyd repeatedly breaking the law and placing others in danger.

This whole situation resulted in one less violent criminal being able to terrorize the country. This is a win for America. You can defend George Floyd all you want. I'm on the side of the police and the people trying to stop him and people like him. I'm perfectly ok with the net benefit of the police killing every violent criminal high on drugs that resists arrest. It will solve so many problems.

It wasn't violent. No one hit him. He got out of the car (where they found Fentanyl) and asked to be put on the ground. The restraint technique used isn't that uncommon and is trained in law enforcement (though I'm not a fan, personally). He had a history of swallowing drugs while detained by police.

And I'd be lying if I said I believe he died from the knee on the neck. The initial medical examiner didn't list it as a contributing factor until an angry call from a high-profile examiner who threatened to write a critical op-ed in the Washington Post (and testified as such). The private autopsy was done by the same guy who openly lied in the OJ Simpson case, and his only evidence of asphyxia was the video itself.

Neither autopsy found any physical evidence of asphyxia, and Chauvin clearly wasn't applying pressure for 8 minutes.

Not happy with how a lot of it went down. But given the lethal amount of drugs in his system, his history swallowing drugs to hide them from police, his behavior and heart condition...I can't help what I think happened.

The issues of not changing the venue and jury intimidation make it, to me, an injustice all by itself.

He did not have a lethal amount of drugs in his system. That is false and has been debunked by numerous experts.

LEOs are not trained to kneel on a persons neck for 8 minutes. That is a temporary restraint to get someone who is resisting into handcuffs.

The bystanders were screaming at the cop to take pressure off because he was going limp. One was a trained paramedic if I remember correctly. If bystanders see the person is dying, the cop surely should have known.... and his partners definitely should have known.

One of the main reasons cops are not trained to kneel on someones neck for 8 minutes... is because it could trigger a medical condition. Having the medical condition alone did not cause his death... the extreme circumstances the cop put him in caused it.

Correct. If you want to commit violent crimes, and establish yourself as a violent individual and resist arrest while high, then the cops will likely respond in kind, and they may have to bend or break the law to protect themselves, and the public..

What violent crime did he commit to have his neck kneeled on for 8 minutes?

Back