The 2024 rate increases have begun

I get their emails weekly but have not seen where an independent agent can sell the Medicare supplement. Are you sure about this?

I get their emails weekly but have not seen where an independent agent can sell the Medicare supplement. Are you sure about this?

Yep. We already checked with our upline.
FL blue sent this email on 9/1

Blue Talk:
Your Source for Florida Blue Medicare Sales News

Important Reminders
Breaking News!
Brokers can sell Medicare Supplements beginning 10/1 for 11/1 effective date! Let's get pumped and ready to sell! You can write these policies on the following enrollment platforms: SalesConnect and Connecture, and receive compensation. More information coming soon! ”

Florida Blue will be way out of line if they have the increase mentioned. I never had anyone request a quote for them this year so until I see a need I will keep talking about who I already have.

I called the agent line on Friday and was told that you have to take AHIP just to sell their Medicare supplements. Not interested if that is the case.

Florida Blue will be way out of line if they have the increase mentioned. I never had anyone request a quote for them this year so until I see a need I will keep talking about who I already have.

I called the agent line on Friday and was told that you have to take AHIP just to sell their Medicare supplements. Not interested if that is the case.

I thought you were appointed with them to sell MAPD plans? If so didn't you have to take AHIP?

Never heard you had to have AHIP to sell Med sups.

Back