The end of the lead generation companies?

Right! This would only punish US citizens because good luck finding and fining people from other countries. They only need to use proxy numbers, which they already do.
Phones aren't for calling people anymore. Why call a number you don't know or answer a call that you don't recognize? You should be able to take care of all your and your clients needs online, for the most part.
Agents need only call a client to confirm details for turning a quote into a policy.

Last edited:
Btw, it might be that we launch InsurEasier.com in whichever state gives us the pool of agents we need. Getting users requesting quotes seems to not be an issue, as we're getting traffic from people wanting quotes before we've even started promoting the site.
Either way, we welcome agents from anywhere and we'll start promoting the site in states that have the agents to cover them.

Right! This would only punish US citizens because good luck finding and fining people from other countries. They only need to use proxy numbers, which they already do.
Phones aren't for calling people anymore. Why call a number you don't know or answer a call that you don't recognize? You should be able to take care of all your and your clients needs online, for the most part.
Agents need only call a client to confirm details for turning a quote into a policy.
In a world where agents are just order takers, sure. And some (very low-paid) agents are, but those aren't gonna buy your program/leads. High-earning agents who function like that already have their own marketing/funnel programs, and they spend a fortune on them.

If you wanna sell leads, you have to sell opportunities for CONVERSATIONS; chances to talk people into doing business. That's the $ for the majority of insurance agents. In fact, I guarantee if you ever do launch your program agents are going to game it by throwing out low-ball quotes to get the prospect to call and then try to work their magic. Then they'll quickly find they can get into those conversations elsewhere for less $ and less song and dance and cancel.

In a world where agents are just order takers, sure. And some (very low-paid) agents are, but those aren't gonna buy your program/leads. High-earning agents who function like that already have their own marketing/funnel programs, and they spend a fortune on them.

If you wanna sell leads, you have to sell opportunities for CONVERSATIONS; chances to talk people into doing business. That's the $ for the majority of insurance agents. In fact, I guarantee if you ever do launch your program agents are going to game it by throwing out low-ball quotes to get the prospect to call and then try to work their magic. Then they'll quickly find they can get into those conversations elsewhere for less $ and less song and dance and cancel.
Thank you for the segue into elaborating on InsurEasier.com, mainly the communication aspect!
First, let me make it clear: leads are just contact information for individuals; good leads are accurate and include individuals who showed interest. InsurEasier.com does NOT sell either...
In fact, what InsurEasier.com facilitates is communication with real time prospects, actively seeking a policy. The catch is that the agent will be peer reviewed, which is one reason to offer accurate quotes - opposed to the lowball quotes you mentioned. Another reason to offer accurate quotes is to get more people to trust the site. It's in the best interest of every agent using the site to be upfront and honest so that they promote higher traffic to the site because they do NOT pay for leads. If the agent is not selected to turn their quote into a policy, they do NOT pay. Also, we have measures in place that keep agents honest and inform the member if the agent is trying to lowball on converages.
Understand that the audience that agents would be reaching on InsurEasier.com are people that do not have the time (whether it's due to needing to work so much to make enough money, having families, etc.) to meet with individual agents, for these conversations that you mentioned. And the people just mentioned are the majority.
The beauty of InsurEasier.com is that it opens up communication with an entire population that wouldn't otherwise be reachable by other means. There are into 100s of millions of people using sites like Everquote, that sell leads, and The Zebra, that offers inaccurate quotes and then redirects the users. These sites only end up frustrating the users, which is why only about 25% of them purchase through these sites. But, InsurEasier.com does NOT sell leads or redirect the users.
InsurEasier.com only charges an agent when that agent's quote is selected by the member, to turn the quote into a policy. That's not a lead, that's a real time prospect that has chosen the agent's quote, from other quotes they could have chosen. So, when the agent isn't chosen, they keep their money and move on to help someone else.
By the way, we welcome "low-paid" agents. We'll happily to turn them into high-earning agents! We'll offer them more real time prospects to converse with than they can handle, for FREE!

Last edited:
Thank you for the segue into elaborating on InsurEasier.com, mainly the communication aspect!
Tip: if you're going to be a business owner selling to salespeople, drop the act. You already joined/posted just to solicit.

First, let me make it clear: leads are just contact information for individuals; good leads are accurate and include individuals who showed interest. InsurEasier.com does NOT sell either...
Another tip; don't try to tell insurance agents what leads are. You're selling leads. Who do you think you're fooling?
In fact, what InsurEasier.com facilitates is communication with real time prospects, actively seeking a policy.
Leads.
The catch is that the agent will be peer reviewed, which is one reason to offer accurate quotes - opposed to the lowball quotes you mentioned.
Peer reviewed by who? Other agents? How? The consumers? Yeah, right.

Another reason to offer accurate quotes is to get more people to trust the site. It's in the best interest of every agent using the site to be upfront and honest so that they promote higher traffic to the site because they do NOT pay for leads.
No. It's in the interest of every agent to be the one being selected so they can talk to the prospect. A popular site where consumers choose to talk to other agents isn't valuable to an agent.

If the agent is not selected to turn their quote into a policy, they do NOT pay.
They're not gonna "turn their quote into a policy." They'll have to have a conversation one-on-one with the prospect, pull reports (your system isn't gonna do that), establish value in being their agent, make sure the chosen coverages are appropriate for the situation...all the stuff that makes successful agents successful.

Also, we have measures in place that keep agents honest and inform the member if the agent is trying to lowball on converages.
No you don't. Without an actual conversation, you can't even know what low-balling is.

Understand that the audience that agents would be reaching on InsurEasier.com are people that do not have the time (whether it's due to needing to work so much to make enough money, having families, etc.) to meet with individual agents, for these conversations that you mentioned. And the people just mentioned are the majority.
No they aren't. Most people still talk to an insurance agent. The ones who don't want to speak to an agent at all are worth the least to agents.
The beauty of InsurEasier.com is that it opens up communication with an entire population that wouldn't otherwise be reachable by other means.
You aren't opening up communication with anyone that wouldn't otherwise be communicating anyway.

There are into 100s of millions of people using sites like Everquote, that sell leads, and The Zebra, that offers inaccurate quotes and then redirects the users.
Right, and you're trying to be another one only with less industry knowledge and resources than most.
These sites only end up frustrating the users, which is why only about 25% of them purchase through these sites. But, InsurEasier.com does NOT sell leads or redirect the users.
If you can't even be honest about what you're doing you shouldn't do it. You're selling leads. Own it. If you're trying to stand out, you need to do a lot more than just word it differently.
InsurEasier.com only charges an agent when that agent's quote is selected by the member, to turn the quote into a policy. That's not a lead, that's a real time prospect that has chosen the agent's quote, from other quotes they could have chosen.
It's a lead. The person will need to be talked to, have reports run (because people lie about tickets/accidents/other drivers/etc.) and even then most will have to be sold on making the switch.
So, when the agent isn't chosen, they keep their money and move on to help someone else.
After wasting how much time working up a quote? You don't value what agents actually do OR their time?
By the way, we welcome "low-paid" agents. We'll happily to turn them into high-earning agents! We'll offer them more real time prospects to communicate with than they can handle, for FREE!
No you won't, because they're employees and they don't sign up for 3rd party programs.

Tip: if you're going to be a business owner selling to salespeople, drop the act. You already joined/posted just to solicit.

Another tip; don't try to tell insurance agents what leads are. You're selling leads. Who do you think you're fooling?

Leads.

Peer reviewed by who? Other agents? How? The consumers? Yeah, right.

No. It's in the interest of every agent to be the one being selected so they can talk to the prospect. A popular site where consumers choose to talk to other agents isn't valuable to an agent.

They're not gonna "turn their quote into a policy." They'll have to have a conversation one-on-one with the prospect, pull reports (your system isn't gonna do that), establish value in being their agent, make sure the chosen coverages are appropriate for the situation...all the stuff that makes successful agents successful.

No you don't. Without an actual conversation, you can't even know what low-balling is.

No they aren't. Most people still talk to an insurance agent. The ones who don't want to speak to an agent at all are worth the least to agents.

You aren't opening up communication with anyone that wouldn't otherwise be communicating anyway.

Right, and you're trying to be another one only with less industry knowledge and resources than most.

If you can't even be honest about what you're doing you shouldn't do it. You're selling leads. Own it. If you're trying to stand out, you need to do a lot more than just word it differently.

It's a lead. The person will need to be talked to, have reports run (because people lie about tickets/accidents/other drivers/etc.) and even then most will have to be sold on making the switch.

After wasting how much time working up a quote? You don't value what agents actually do OR their time?

No you won't, because they're employees and they don't sign up for 3rd party programs.
Wow! I seemed to have upset you. I take it that you do not understand what I'm trying to get across to agents that would benefit from InsurEasier.com and, if you do, maybe it's causing you to worry. I'm not sure what you do for a living - whether you're an agent or you sell marketing strategies, etc. If it's the latter or something similar, not to worry, your profession can still be an asset.
However, I'm sorry to inform you that InsurEasier.com is able to present agents with real time prospects to communicate with, without purchasing them as just a lead. If you want to label real time prospects as leads, fine. But you're missing the point. If you want to use the label of a lead for what InsurEasier.com offers then you're also saying that putting an agent in an in-person conversation with prospects, that are actively seeking a policy, is also just a lead. You know as well as I do that is not what is referred to when speaking about things like lead generation.
Agents on InsurEasier.com are peer reviewed. That means that other agents will see everything that any agent posts, when communicating with the member, and, since they are trying to sell their policy, they'll call out other agents that aren't honest. It will be limited to those creating quotes so we are not putting agents in a large pool agents where they would just be overlooked. There's a proprietary process we use to facilitate this.
Also, the agents creating quotes would have access to all the information they need to create accurate quotes, including, again, communication with the real time prospect, that is peer reviewed (peer meaning other agents). And, in the future, we do plan on having additional information pulled, like history, etc., but that's already done by the carriers so there really is no reason for us to start doing that yet. As for quotes, agents will need to present them in a way that is revealing of any discrepancies by entering key coverages, which will be compared directly with other quotes. Members can then ask about these discrepancies to the agents creating quotes, thus calling out any agent that tries to lowball (it's cute that you think I don't know what that means :jiggy:) their quote...
You're right about me being limited on resources. I need the help of other agents even though I have my L,H,&HMO and P&C General Lines licenses, because I will not have time to practice as an agent on the site since I'll be busy running and improving on the site. But it wouldn't make sense for me to anyway since that would diminish from the experience that I'm trying to provide to users and agents. I want InsurEasier.com to remain unbiased and continue offering more advice and features that help the user.
Do you really believe that most people set aside time to spend in front of an agent to get their policies? And/Or do you honestly believe that agents do not want to reach these people too? Which is it? You know as well as I do that this is the majority and agents would love to have them in their book of business. Why not?! They'll get more people that they need to spend less time with and less money on. It's ludicrous to think otherwise.
Yes, there will be quotes made that aren't chosen but that's the life of an agent. By the way, if an agent is such a good salesman that they're not taking time making quotes that they do not sell, then they're probably a dishonest one, which will only push more people to use a site like InsurEasier.com, to get their quotes so that they can compare quickly and easily and get peer reviewed advice from multiple agents and an unbiased site.
Rest assured, I've addressed all of your concerns stated above and given many reasons why InsurEasier.com stands out from any other insurance quoting sites available. Thanks again for the segues!

Last edited:
This thread should be deleted. This is someone who would like to start ANOTHER lead generation business. Do you have any idea how many people offer live transfers now? If you think you can do this organically, good luck! If you think you can do this with facebook leads, good luck! If you're not offering live transfers it's just another lead that has to ANSWER THE FREAKING PHONE.

then you're also saying that putting an agent in an in-person conversation with prospects, that are actively seeking a policy, is also just a lead. You know as well as I do that is not what is referred to when speaking about things like lead generation.
That is still a lead.

I have two dispositions in my CRM, lead and client. Leads are people who haven't bought a policy from me. Clients have bought a policy from me.

Some leads may be a lot warmer than others (referrals, organic SEO, etc.) but they're still just leads. Maybe they can be considered a prospect vs. a suspect but they're still a lead.

I'm not sure why you're calling them anything different. You're just going to confuse people...

This whole thread should be deleted. This is someone who would like to start ANOTHER lead generation business. Do you have any idea how many people offer live transfers now? If you think you can do this organically, good luck! If you think you can do this with facebook leads, good luck! If you're not offering live transfers it's just another lead that has to ANSWER THE FREAKING PHONE.
It's a site to facilitate conversations with people requesting quotes for a policy and create quotes for them, for FREE.
We only allow phone calls after the agent's quote is selected, in order to turn the quote into a policy so were not annoying people with phone calls (InsurEasier LLC does not make calls). This is far better than live transfers for the agents and is for people who want to get quotes online and not be bothered by phone calls or mailers and that do not have time to meet with agents individually.
Most people are now tied to the internet for taking care of most things. They already request quotes online but those sites redirect the user instead of actually helping them. This is what InsurEasier.com does differently. We step the user through the entire process of connecting with multiple agents, getting quotes, and ultimately getting a policy.
FB is just one of many ways to get people interested in InsurEasier.com. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I'm not sure why this is so upsetting to so many of you..?
If you're not interested, don't use it. If you're an agent, you could benefit from our long overdue design.

Latest posts

Back