The Truth About Lead Aggregators

peakcut

I see the big guys being talked about a lot here regarding poor lead quality and their pitch. These big aggregators claim to generate their media in house but most of them actually rely on 3rd party affiliates generate most of their traffic, outside of Google Adwords. How do I know this? I have been generating leads for these companies for almost 10 years and the only real regulation they give you is to not bid on the keywords they use on Google (they don't want to be edged out by the affiliates who can market better than them).

But this does not fully explain the poor quality leads. For that we have something called co-reg traffic to take the blame. Most aggregators know full well about this traffic and it makes up tens of thousands leads a day. This traffic ranges from incentivizing the user for game credits to sending the user through a flow after filling out surveys. To pass these leads off they mix in high quality leads from certain providers. This allows them to sell the less desirable leads under the veil of "premium" leads.

I fall into the premium lead provider. I am paid top dollar by these aggregators to send only the best leads to mitigate the lower quality providers. We have grown large enough over the years that our next organic step has been to take on agents directly. I do not want to break any rules of this forum by advertising without paying, I just wanted to make everyone aware of what really happens.

I see the big guys being talked about a lot here regarding poor lead quality and their pitch. These big aggregators claim to generate their media in house but most of them actually rely on 3rd party affiliates generate most of their traffic, outside of Google Adwords. How do I know this? I have been generating leads for these companies for almost 10 years and the only real regulation they give you is to not bid on the keywords they use on Google (they don't want to be edged out by the affiliates who can market better than them). But this does not fully explain the poor quality leads. For that we have something called co-reg traffic to take the blame. Most aggregators know full well about this traffic and it makes up tens of thousands leads a day. This traffic ranges from incentivizing the user for game credits to sending the user through a flow after filling out surveys. To pass these leads off they mix in high quality leads from certain providers. This allows them to sell the less desirable leads under the veil of "premium" leads. I fall into the premium lead provider. I am paid top dollar by these aggregators to send only the best leads to mitigate the lower quality providers. We have grown large enough over the years that our next organic step has been to take on agents directly. I do not want to break any rules of this forum by advertising without paying, I just wanted to make everyone aware of what really happens.

You don't want to break the rules, yet that's the first thing you do...good on you spammer.

How about taking out your last paragraph. That might help you stay 'rule' compliant.

I love your other post...pm'ed you...because you have so much credibility.

Totally valid response Gooner. I have already contacted the sales team for this site about purchasing ads. Waiting for reply. That is why no contact info is in there.

This is simply a post explaining why people are seeing these type of responses from prospects. As far as my other posts go I can see how you may be skeptical, but then again you don't know what I have pm'd (I also needed to make a post to send a pm and this post was an afterthought). I'm also not as well versed in spending time on forums as you judging by your post count. Hopefully I will be able to add more value in the future.

These bullet points are questions that need to be asked when dealing with a new provider....do your leads come from a 3rd party? do you use "gimmick ads" on your campaigns? do you offer a free prize if they fill out an application?

Back