Things Written on Lead Cards

I watched some training video with an oriental girl doing door knock training where your supposed to leave it running, to imply 'this is a delivery', so I've actually been doing that...

I should say, to this thread, when I get off putting statements scrawled on the lead card, I do a little computer magic to erase them and then reprint that lead...nice...

Recently had one that said "Please do not try to call or ring my doorbell", which I played with a bit to read "Please try to ring my doorbell"...lol

She was less than impressed with my computer erasure skills, and actually surprised, said that she writes that on all the cards she sends in....so I asked her to stop sending in those cards, you're wasting the time and money of real people with real obligations and folks who really do want and need coverage.

I've never had anyone call me out on that before, apparently she's a serial mailer who writes that crap on all the cards she sends in.

She also said she had family over...yeah, no cars in the driveway, no noise inside, no nosey son or daughter in law coming to the door "Yes mamn, I noticed the invisible jet parked in the yard, you must be related to Wonderwoman...quit lying and wasting people time."

Did you watch the one she did titled "How to Crose Serring Finar Expense Insurance"? :)

I know what company you used to be with and it wasn't LH but kinda.

When I was with LH my manager would work the leads first and then send them to his downline agents if there was no business there.

He didn't have a GPS so he would use marquest to map out his route. he would write the directions in pencil on the lead card. If he didn't sell it then he would erase the directions.

Of course you could still see it but he would deny that he wrote it on there. Must have been the mailman?:D

It was in the individual health insurance market. I had a very short stay with a sister company to NASE. Very easy pickings at the time here in Mass but awfully hard when the leads were already picked thru.

Back