This is how Mark Rosenthal Sells Ins.

"I want to bring this idea back up. I'm still having great results from it. Some people on the forum have not seen this idea."

Mark...I do understand your intention. But if every poster kept bringing back their threads that had no response for two weeks...well...it would be ridiculous.

Spellcheck was used in this post
ThreadBumpalert was used in this post

Any ideas on how to cold call for this, or does this do better with direct mail/door hangers. Also, does anyone make their own door hangers?

Thanks for the help.

Any ideas on how to cold call for this, or does this do better with direct mail/door hangers. Also, does anyone make their own door hangers?

Thanks for the help.

I think that cold calling would work also. You are just calling them to offer them a free living will and want to come out and help them protect their family members.

Tony Jackson made us a door hanger.

Click Here is the front of the door hanger.

Click Here is the back of the door hanger.

Click Here is the prospecting letter.

Click Here is the page with a lot of the info on it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what would you say. Specifically, what "script" would you use. I'm having a hard time getting appointments, and want to make sure I'm doing it right.

thanks for the help.

Thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what would you say. Specifically, what "script" would you use. I'm having a hard time getting appointments, and want to make sure I'm doing it right.

thanks for the help.

It really depends on how you are using it.

If you are cold calling you could say, that you will be in there area this week and wanted to see if you could come by and visit with them and help them with a free living will and help them protect their family members.

Cold calling is a numbers game, if that is what you mean. You don't beg clients for an appointment when cold calling. If they don't want what you are offering, just go to the next one.

Also, I don't like scripts. I use what I call a game plan. I know the things I want to say, but I'm not reading it from a sheet of paper. I just kind of feel them out and go with the flow.

Just test drive this idea and you will quickly see if it is going to work for you or not.

One thing to think about is what if you could offer this service to the seniors at churches? You are a Lic Insurance Agent that wants to help them protect their family members when something bad happens to them. We all need a living will. Living wills really had a big effect on my own family.

I posted this separately too, but thought it would fit here as well:

I've been trying to think of ways to cold call with the free living will idea that Mark had. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

Here's what I have so far:

Hi, may I please speak to Mr./Ms._______?

Mr./Ms._______, this is _____, I'm a local Financial advisor here in __________ and I'm going to be on your side of town all day Tuesday helping people with free living wills. Is that something you're interested in?

Any help is MUCH appreciated.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Or maybe:

Hi, may I please speak to Mr./Ms._______?

Mr./Ms._______, this is _____, I'm a local Financial advisor here in __________ and I'm going to be on your side of town all day Tuesday helping people with free living wills. Is that something I can come by and help you out with, too?

Suggestions welcome.

In your opinion, would it be as effective to attach the prospecting letter to the door knob instead of the door hanger?

Back