Try Doing This, It Can Work.

Yes, I get a good results from it. That is why I give them out everyday. I've always had good results from it.

Some people are just too lazy to hand out cards or try anything.

It works for me and I'm going to keep on doing it. If you don't want to give them out then don't. See how that works for you.

Yes, I get a good results from it. That is why I give them out everyday. I've always had good results from it.

Some people are just too lazy to hand out cards or try anything.

I agree with you - to some degree.

People will form an instant judgment about you based on not only your business card, but how you're dressed, how you speak, etc.

I learned a long time ago in this business, your earnings will be directly proportionate to the market you work in.

If you are selling small burial policies to modest wealth seniors, a card with a free living will offer may be beneficial.

A prospect that represents higher earning potential for you will sh*tcan a "free" offer in a hot minute. They are intelligent enough to know that nothing is free.

It all depends on what kind of business image you want to project.

Click Here to see two of my most common business cards. I have a ton of different kinds of card depending on which market I'm going after. Each one has it own purpose.

I go through business cards like there is no tomorrow.

I said see two of my most common business cards. I was showing that I have plain business cards also. I don't think everyone wants to see the tons of different cards I use and I didn't want anyone to call them " Cheesey" LOL.
I was going to wait on the bad feedback from those two cards first. LOL

It really all depends on your market.

I would love to see others people's business cards and hope some of you post them and share them with the rest of us.

I said see two of my most common business cards. I was showing that I have plain business cards also. I don't think everyone wants to see the tons of different cards I use and I didn't want anyone to call them " Cheesey" LOL.
I was going to wait on the bad feedback from those two cards first. LOL

It really all depends on your market.

I would love to see others people's business cards and hope some of you post them and share them with the rest of us.

As it has been said:

"A business card is a reflection, or a billboard if you will; of who you are and what you are doing"

I hope you understand the difference between criticism and constructive criticism.

And with that being said I would ask one question: Why do you and your wife share a business card?

Because we are a team. My wife is also an agent and helps me a lot. I catch them and she cleans them. Shhh,, that is one of my secrets. Why did you have to notice that? My wife does a lot with/for my clients also.

There is power in numbers. Leslie, my wife and hold her own and knows this business well also.

One of my biggest tricks in the business is having a wife/partner that can help me and share the load.

Latest posts

Back