Try Doing This, It Can Work.

I personally have a very nice business card with photo and all. every ad or mailer has my picture on it. I advertise on the radio know also and just by doing that people are srarting to think of me as a celebrity. more importantly it's Working!!!

I personally have a very nice business card with photo and all. every ad or mailer has my picture on it. I advertise on the radio know also and just by doing that people are srarting to think of me as a celebrity. more importantly it's Working!!!

I hope you don't write your own material. It is hard as hell to understand without puctuation, capitalization, and correct spelling.:err:

Click Here to see two of my most common business cards. I have a ton of different kinds of card depending on which market I'm going after. Each one has it own purpose.

I go through business cards like there is no tomorrow.

Mark

I thought the second card was pretty nice...I don't see anything wrong with you and the wife sharing a business card I think it actaully adds to the message on that card...almost something like let my family help protect your family.

well if it's so cheesy then give us your champagne ideas. Or do you charge to much for your don perignon? At least Mark puts ideas out there.

Mark I love the business card idea, let's take it one step further........make sure your business card is a magnet, this way it more than often will not get thrown away it will end up on the refrigerator right in front of everyone who uses that refrigerator everyday reminding them if they need insurance to call you! How many times to you visit your refrigerator on a daily basis? 2, 5, 10, 20? Ten business cards a day let's say 5 of them end up on a fridge that's 25 magnets a week, let's say 10 trips to the fridge per day that's 250 times someone sees your magnet just from this week, OK 1 year down the road your magnet would be seen 12,500 times daily!

I love the business card idea!

Magnets work when your card has something important on it like a calendar.

They work well for "on demand" businesses like plumbers, pizza delivery, Chinese delivery, etc.

Could be wrong, but I don't think having your life insurance guy on a fridge magnet is something most folks keep.

Back