UHC, They Are Releasing the News Monday....possibly Today

FYI - if you log on to the UHOne agency account - the link for on exchange commissions pdf now says "not found" when you click on it.

Something is going on.

Comp cut! I don't have a solid number but I am hearing 2%.
Not 2% reduction but commission will be 2%.

They just cut the comp by 1% right before OE in my market. I think it went from 7 to 6%. If they go to 2% that will be the last app for them. They should have figured that out before OE, why change comp multiple times mid OE? Somebody f'ed up big time!

FYI - if you log on to the UHOne agency account - the link for on exchange commissions pdf now says "not found" when you click on it.

Something is going on.

Well, when they post it again and if the percentages are drastically reduced, send them all the highest medical utilization consumers. Drive UHC out of the IFP market, and out of our hair, totally.

They made a more aggressive move in NC this year. Some of my people I have enrolled are going to be high utilization clients with very low MOOP. THey might get a belly full in NC for 2016 and pull out.

They made a more aggressive move in NC this year. Some of my people I have enrolled are going to be high utilization clients with very low MOOP. THey might get a belly full in NC for 2016 and pull out.

Good. Make em puke! Hurting their agents, while giving management raises and Christmas bonuses is deplorable behavior that deserves to be punished.

I haven't sent them business in 4 years looks like I will be keeping up with my tradition.

View as a webpage

UnitedHealthOne has announced they will be significantly lowering the 1st year commission for all ON EXCHANGE Individual Health Plans effective Monday, November, 16th and thereafter. We are waiting on formal communication from United on Monday but want to provide our agents with a 'heads up' now.

Whatever pending United business you have should be submitted by Sunday, Nov. 15th to receive the 2016 current commission rate.

There is NO CHANGE to Off Exchange Individual Health Plans and will remain at the 2016 current commission level. This does not affect the portfolio of STM or Ancillary Products.

Back