UK Specific Lead Generation

Lionheartins

Hi All,
New to the site so apologies I've scanned through but not seen a thread like this (yet), hopeful Im not repeating a previous lead.

I'm looking at any advice on Lead Generation or acquision for the UK market.
I know some of the UK market can be up to a couple of years behind what you clever clogs are doing state side, so any tips from a 2-3 year seasoned lead generator/ acquirer can do to generate more leads for his company?
I'm looking specifically in Personal Lines (Car/ bike/ Home) or Motor Trade (Road Risks only or combined)
I and 1 of my team do spend a fair bit of time getting out in the real world attending network meetings which although a slow burn do deliver results in fact out of the New busines generated last month over 20% of new business signed on was through recommendations or face to face lead generation. This is good but need more leads to keep the office bound kids busy.

All constructive comments are greatly appreciated.

Dave

We have leads in Ky. I haven't seen specific UK leads vs maybe Louisville leads but I would prefer to meet with UK people.:yes:

We have leads in Ky. I haven't seen specific UK leads vs maybe Louisville leads but I would prefer to meet with UK people.:yes:

He's talking about the UKs that hold their pinky out when they drink tea.

Hi All,
New to the site so apologies I've scanned through but not seen a thread like this (yet), hopeful Im not repeating a previous lead.

I'm looking at any advice on Lead Generation or acquision for the UK market.
I know some of the UK market can be up to a couple of years behind what you clever clogs are doing state side, so any tips from a 2-3 year seasoned lead generator/ acquirer can do to generate more leads for his company?
I'm looking specifically in Personal Lines (Car/ bike/ Home) or Motor Trade (Road Risks only or combined)
I and 1 of my team do spend a fair bit of time getting out in the real world attending network meetings which although a slow burn do deliver results in fact out of the New busines generated last month over 20% of new business signed on was through recommendations or face to face lead generation. This is good but need more leads to keep the office bound kids busy.

All constructive comments are greatly appreciated.

Dave

Where in the UK are you located?

Back