Unusual Clients

It's rare that you knowingly have one of these, selling insurance. Most people don't really do a whole lot to warrant any interest. I've had two in the last 17 years, but the most recent one was the s@#$. Did a health app on the lady, then moved on to life insurance. She's, 35, Eastern European, been her since she was 18, so what?

Well, got to the felony question, and almost didn't ask it, but when I did, she hesitated, and I told her we'll give a vague answer and submit, and let them ask. Anyway, I ended up having to check it out, after a letter from the insurance company.

Her history read like a crime movie. She started her career, before she got to this country, and it continued here: Drugs (massive quantities), Weapons, robbery, prostitution (as a boss), illegal gambling. It was like reading something out of a Viggo Mortensen movie. I'm not impressed that she got caught so many times, but she has spent very little time in Jail, and in NC that is extremely impressive. That, and the fact that she's been very active, while most of us are sitting around drinking coffee.

Unfortunately, she's back in jail now, so no commission for me for a while.

It's rare that you knowingly have one of these, selling insurance. Most people don't really do a whole lot to warrant any interest. I've had two in the last 17 years, but the most recent one was the s@#$. Did a health app on the lady, then moved on to life insurance. She's, 35, Eastern European, been her since she was 18, so what?

Well, got to the felony question, and almost didn't ask it, but when I did, she hesitated, and I told her we'll give a vague answer and submit, and let them ask. Anyway, I ended up having to check it out, after a letter from the insurance company.

Her history read like a crime movie. She started her career, before she got to this country, and it continued here: Drugs (massive quantities), Weapons, robbery, prostitution (as a boss), illegal gambling. It was like reading something out of a Viggo Mortensen movie. I'm not impressed that she got caught so many times, but she has spent very little time in Jail, and in NC that is extremely impressive. That, and the fact that she's been very active, while most of us are sitting around drinking coffee.

Unfortunately, she's back in jail now, so no commission for me for a while.
You might should move on. Could be she is also a hit woman for the mob and you don't want to be on her radar scan... :radar:

Back