WANTED:130 UHL Contract, Will Sign Asap!

So with UHL, an agent might actually have to "earn" the bigger contract!

Now that is an ingenious concept.

You could assume that..... However, it is more of a way at keeping IMO's from pouching agents based on a bidding war.

It costs a company money when that happens in the long run and that is why you see the practice with many companies.

Foresters is the best example, they use it too plus the 3 IMO and done rule.

MOO uses the 6+6 month rule on certain products other than the Living Promise-FE plan.

You could assume that..... However, it is more of a way at keeping IMO's from pouching agents based on a bidding war.

It costs a company money when that happens in the long run and that is why you see the practice with many companies.

Foresters is the best example, they use it too plus the 3 IMO and done rule.

MOO uses the 6+6 month rule on certain products other than the Living Promise-FE plan.

I get that!

I made the comment of agents "having to earn" a big contract, because of the OP.

Now about the issue that you brought up with the insurers and their "moving contracts" rules! It's just as much about the agent's that hop around as it is the IMO's that are running around "pouching". Actually, there is more hopping than pouching going on round here!

Many, many agents tend to jump from one IMO to the next IMO in order to get the biggest contracts they can get without any proof of production. See the OP for the perfect example!

Hey don't get me wrong, everyone that WORKS hard, deserves a raise! :idea:

I just think it's sad that the OP want's a big contract and has made it clear that he has NO interest in proving he "might" be worth it. He even gave an excuse as to why he can't show proof of production.

I just think it's sad that the OP want's a big contract and has made it clear that he has NO interest in proving he "might" be worth it. He even gave an excuse as to why he can't show proof of production.
----------------------------------------

As the saying goes, Production talks and BS walks.

FE companies and FE IMOs seem to be butt buddies. In the traditional life world I can have an IMO that pays 95% and provides X and have a different contract number for the same company that pays 120% and provides Y. I can choose where I place my client.

Why do think that's so Wino?Many of these Fe co's like Trinity and Snl do less than $5 mil of premium a yr. Aig,Lincoln ,Pru do 10's of billions a yr.1 imo can make or break a Trinity so they have leverage . But with Aig they're peanuts.

Back