Websites?

Honestly, you're attacking the wrong guy. Mark has been quite open in sharing marketing information and never asked for anything in return. He's also never tried to hide the fact that he's a marketer.

If you have some proof as to your allegations, please post them. It's easy to accuse.

Also, note the highlighted error. It makes you lose the credibility of an incorrect post when you don't use the correct word. It's you're not your. Send me a PM and I'll 'splain the difference.

Rick

Well, I guess you're not familiar with Mark's alter ego, New Guy 11. Which he created to plug himself. Since deleted. And maybe others?

Not only does he have an issue with me, which is why he chose the name "new guy 11", but he has issues with one of the moderators who recently was going to ban him.

I think those posts, and thread may have been deleted as well.

When he first came on here, he would always recommend his companies in the third person. All I was saying, is why not do so in the offers section.

You had issues with him back in June. How soon you forget. Must be because he sent you those mp3's

Mark has since gone back and edited all of those posts. Feel free to check that out for yourself, you will find several of his previous posts edited.

He would post items like,"where is the best ga for life contracts, or something like that, and then "New Guy 11", would come on and recommend Rosenthal Financial.

First it was Rosenthal web design, then Griffin web design, now it's insurance web today, or whatever it is. Here is a quote off the website, "If you have questions about this insurance agent website offer, please feel free to call Insurance Professional Mark Rosenthal".

Why would a guy create and post on five threads about free mp3's, and create and post on four different threads about some gas card if there wasn't an agenda? Not to mention how many times he was posting about websites.

I don't care about what the guy sells, or what the guy does, I just don't care for the way he goes about doing his business.

If you own the company, or make a profit from something you're hawking on here then just say so. You don't have to create different user names to further your objectives.

That's why I mentioned him in the same sentence as the Marketing Campaign Solutions guy. Same tactics, same ethics.

Want to sell something, go to the offers section.

Want to recommend one of your companies to a poster, do so with disclosure.

Hey, Mark may be a nice guy for all I know, I have never spoken to him in person. All I know about him is through his posts, and from what I read, him and I just don't do business the same way.

Well, I guess you're not familiar with Mark's alter ego, New Guy 11. Which he created to plug himself. Since deleted. And maybe others?

Not only does he have an issue with me, which is why he chose the name "new guy 11", but he has issues with one of the moderators who recently was going to ban him.

When he first came on here, he would always recommend his companies in the third person. All I was saying, is why not do so in the offers section.

You had issues with him back in June. How soon you forget. Must be because he sent you those mp3's

Mark has since gone back and edited all of those posts. Feel free to check that out for yourself, you will find several of his previous posts edited.

He would post items like,"where is the best ga for life contracts, or something like that, and then "New Guy 11", would come on and recommend Rosenthal Financial.

First it was Rosenthal web design, then Griffin web design, now it's insurance web today, or whatever it is. Here is a quote off the website, "If you have questions about this insurance agent website offer, please feel free to call Insurance Professional Mark Rosenthal".

Why would a guy create and post on five threads about free mp3's, and create and post on four different threads about some gas card if there wasn't an agenda? Not to mention how many times he was posting about websites.

I don't care about what the guy sells, or what the guy does, I just don't care for the way he goes about doing his business.

If you own the company, or make a profit from something you're hawking on here then just say so. You don't have to create different user names to further your objectives.

That's why I mentioned him in the same sentence as the Marketing Campaign Solutions guy. Same tactics, same ethics.

Hey, Mark may be a nice guy for all I know, I have never spoken to him in person. All I know about him is through his posts, and from what I read, him and I just don't do business the same way.

It's interesting that you have such a strong reaction to a bunch of words on your computer monitor. One would almost have to believe that you have chosen to be outraged. That makes you a phony.

I agree with you New Guy. Mark is doing the same thing on another insurance forum; pseudonyms, 3rd person self-endorsements, etc.. I would like to hear from any agents contracted with the Rosenthal agency as to how they do business.

They do business just fine Mark and his family that runs the Rosenthal Insurance Services do a great job. I have a couple of contracts under them.

They do business just fine Mark and his family that runs the Rosenthal Insurance Services do a great job. I have a couple of contracts under them.

Ask them if they will release you if you request it. And will they put it in writing.

With rare exceptions, you don't need a release for life insurance carriers.

Rick

Actually you are wrong. For those companies that do not allow multiple contracts the general rule is 6 months with no production OR a release and sometimes both.

American Amicable requires a release or no submitted business approved or not. Rosenthals primary company is American Amicable. Draw your own conclusion.

Back