What Companies Allow Replacements In Kentucky ?

Am Memorial? Submitted a contract with TR King IM this week.

Noah if you run into Jd’s stuff you going to replace it ? I assure you he’d replace you in a second . Lol . I known family benefit who’s low priced no longer allows replacement in Kentucky . Think about the huge liability on the company . Somebody clean sheets an app on a replacement and the CO’s on the hook during the contestable period .

Noah if you run into Jd’s stuff you going to replace it ? I assure you he’d replace you in a second . Lol . I known family benefit who’s low priced no longer allows replacement in Kentucky . Think about the huge liability on the company . Somebody clean sheets an app on a replacement and the CO’s on the hook during the contestable period .

How would they clean sheet? Especially with a phone interview?

Why is it always the agent's fault when companies screw up?

He's not gonna replace any of my business. But yes, I would replace his if it was in the interest of the client.

You should know that, you write $400K FE in your spare time with no leads.

Back