What Companies Allow Replacements In Kentucky ?

Maybe? But I'm talking about agents new to the business too. FEX has some fairly new agents just out there killing it. They are on groupme constantly. They are on the calls. They record their presentations and have them reviewed. Then FEX has some more fairly new agents that you barely know their names. They get on the calls occasionally. They pop up on groupme occasionally. They ask questions then argue the answers. Next thing you know they will ask for a release and head to another IMO. People at the new IMO will call asking, 'how about that agent? What's their deal?" Then you will hear they left that IMO for yet another one. Rinse and repeat.

Next time you see them is on a milk carton.

Prolly go to SL,Orca,some other IMO that will finance their leads.
I knew you would make up more stories. You just can't help it. Now you pretend to speak for me when you can't even
speak for yourself.

You and Todd would get along just fine if you had some of your contracts with him. I think once you got to know him personally he'd earn your respect and trust.
He's quite skilled dealing with agents.

I act

And your point on likes is just childish nonsense coming from your own insecurities.

And who is the "we" you speak for now? Yall have meetings and shit?

I fully understand you. Just because you are a phony doesn't mean I don't understand. People like you are a dime a dozen. Now make up some more lies and I'll get back to you after you do. maybe I'll even give you a like to feed your insecurity?
I knew you would make up more stories. You just can't help it. Now you pretend to speak for me when you can't even speak for yourself.

And your point on likes is just childish nonsense coming from your own insecurities.

And who is the "we" you speak for now? Yall have meetings and shit?

I fully understand you. Just because you are a phony doesn't mean I don't understand. People like you are a dime a dozen. Now make up some more lies and I'll get back to you after you do. maybe I'll even give you a like to feed your insecurity?

Back