• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

What Companies Allow Replacements In Kentucky ?

The 1st 5k PM was issued in 2000,the 2nd 5k in 2018.
She’s paying $35 total for 10k.
She wasn’t even aware the policies had CV.
No loans and didn’t need the CV.

Orca agent ……“How’d you like to have a couple grand?”
Sign here…..”You still have 10k in life insurance but now you’re paying $61 a month”.

Let me add this:

Within the last month or so she has been diagnosed with COPD,prescribed inhalers.

You still replacing her with KSKJ ?

If so,how is she better off ?

If she didn't need the cash, why'd she sign the app?

Sign here…..”You still have 10k in life insurance but now you’re paying $61 a month”.

Let me add this:

Within the last month or so she has been diagnosed with COPD,prescribed inhalers.

Yes, KSKJ is level for COPD. Doesn't matter when it was diagnosed. I don't know how or if she's better off without all the details.

Attacking? What grown man uses that term on a FE forum? What a candy ass you are going after Rouse. Where I come from attacking means you kicked someones ass...I guess you woke snowflakes in Ky see it different. Rouse has always been fair in his comments to you and you always have to play the role and belittle him.. Speaking of crooked agents, hows your mentor ol' Gas City Tubbs doing? did he ever get off the food stamps?
Damn son. Can't decide whether to order me a baked potato or just pack my crap up and move to Idaho. Maybe I'll do both.

Yes, KSKJ is level for COPD. Doesn't matter when it was diagnosed. I don't know how or if she's better off without all the details.

You said $60 for 10k,is that with COPD ?

When you go into a house and review coverage that’s been in force for a long time,do you pitch them to give it up for the CV and take out new coverage for a much higher premium?

When you go into a house and review coverage that’s been in force for a long time,do you pitch them to give it up for the CV and take out new coverage for a much higher premium?

Show them their options. They're grown. Let them choose.

Personally, I would never move someone from level to graded. But in this case, KSKJ is level.

No, that’s not the copd price. You didn’t mention copd before.

I don’t really pitch anything. I find their why then educate them on their options.

Yesterday I replaced a 10 year old SL. $3/mo more for the same coverage. She’s getting $4K.

She’s very happy.

Spoke to a lady last week 79 years old. Wanted to get her $5K cash. But it was almost $40/mo more to keep the same coverage.

She decided to not change.

Talked to a guy a few days ago. He could get the same coverage for a few dollars less and get $2K. He really wanted to do it. His health wouldn’t allow him to change. He was willing to do a 2 year wait to get his cash. I wasn’t willing to do that. I’m sure he will talk to more agents. Maybe the next one will?

Every situation is different. Each person has different options.

Let me add this:

The answer here is that you got her original PM policies back for her. Still only paying $35/month and she doesn't have a new contestability period. You did THE right thing.

Heard through my channels things changing rapidly at kskj .They let some people go, rejecting stuff they used to take . As I said no company changes stuff unless it’s to their advantage.No magic . There’s $1 to split up . Can’t have rates 15-25% under the mkt and super aggressive underwriting . Somethings got to give when the claims roll in .Jd shame on you for attacking Rouse . One of the most respected and loved posters . Instead of beating people all the time trying being nice . I’ve noticed how to belittle all because you think your superior to others . I might drop a 10k mailer in your area , stay 2 weeks working 14 straight days . Feast on some kskj . Take you for a drink and drop 20 replacement forms in your lap . Lmao

Heard through my channels things changing rapidly at kskj .They let some people go, rejecting stuff they used to take . As I said no company changes stuff unless it’s to their advantage.No magic . There’s $1 to split up . Can’t have rates 15-25% under the mkt and super aggressive underwriting . Somethings got to give when the claims roll in .Jd shame on you for attacking Rouse . One of the most respected and loved posters . Instead of beating people all the time trying being nice . I’ve noticed how to belittle all because you think your superior to others . I might drop a 10k mailer in your area , stay 2 weeks working 14 straight days . Feast on some kskj . Take you for a drink and drop 20 replacement forms in your lap . Lmao

Look forward to it. And I never said anything to rouse until he said something to me. Nor have I ever.

If that hurts your feelings then deal with it.

As for KSKJ, I have not had these underwriting problems you speak of. Yes, things are changing. They are going to $100K non med, instant decision available ages 0-90. So maybe they can do the things you say they can't do?

But I guess we will find out when you come up here to work? Ky is a big state. Be sure you come to the western side. I'll even buy drinks and give you some gas money for the ride home.

I got to thinking about that. What's a 1000 piece mailer cost these days, $450? So you're going to spend about $4500 and get back maybe 100 lead cards at best. So that's $45/lead. I'm sure I can spare 100 leads. I'll sell you 100 leads at a discount. You can go ahead and make travel plans.

Last edited:
Back