What Company Has the Best Agent Incentive Trip Going?

200 should easily qualify you for the trip. I would just make up a spreadsheet with all your Med sup applications and fax it to them. Put attention whoever your head marketer is. I would do it pretty quick because end of January is usually when they start to finalize everything.

I did that and they nit picked a whole bunch of them saying they were not eligible for whatever reason. (GI, cancelled, etc.-which most were not.) I have zero time nor desire to fight them. I've made my displeasure of the way they treat their agents known. I had a great conversation with Mike about it as well. He sort of shrugged his shoulders and ignored my opinion. They want to acquire new agents and they take very good care of the large producers of annuities/life. I am a blip in their vast agent machine.

I did that and they nit picked a whole bunch of them saying they were not eligible for whatever reason. (GI, cancelled, etc.-which most were not.) I have zero time nor desire to fight them. I've made my displeasure of the way they treat their agents known. I had a great conversation with Mike about it as well. He sort of shrugged his shoulders and ignored my opinion. They want to acquire new agents and they take very good care of the large producers of annuities/life. I am a blip in their vast agent machine.

Why would you stay with them? If I was with a FMO that cheated me out of a trip and shrugged me off...I'd take my "blip" somewhere else!:mad:

I missed the Jamaica trip by 3 points. 3! I think they hosed me out of it since I wrote 200+ med supps this last year- I calculated 154 to get 100 points. Their accounting did not match mine and were not interested in going back to check it. Bums me out. I'm going to Aruba in June, so I really shouldn't be butt hurt.

Damn ! 200? Congrats. I don't even do that many med supps/mapd per year.

I don't write as much as you and Alyssa there is super helpful to me for whatever I need. She usually calls me once a month just to check up too.

Why would you stay with them? If I was with a FMO that cheated me out of a trip and shrugged me off...I'd take my "blip" somewhere else!:mad:

I have nowhere to go that will offer the same contract or higher. It's a hassle to move anyway. If an FMO was interested in paying me a bunch more, I may move. Yes, I'm pissed about the trip but I am not interested in fighting and losing. I have one to look forward to in June.

I have nowhere to go that will offer the same contract or higher. It's a hassle to move anyway. If an FMO was interested in paying me a bunch more, I may move. Yes, I'm pissed about the trip but I am not interested in fighting and losing. I have one to look forward to in June.

So, you're getting more than street level? Usually they all offer the same contract, unless you show proof of high production. I'd look around...if for no other reason than to not let some ass make money off you when they have that attitude.

I would talk with Todd king. Everytime I get offered something, he is almost always higher. No incentive trip outside the carrier however.

Plus at his age it's unsafe for him to be too far from home.

I have a driver now since Daisy died.

Driving-Miss-Daisy-1989.png

Back