What Company Is This?

EasternShore

Expert
A former prospect told me today that he found a carrier that's giving him $10,000 coverage for $24 per month on a graded plan with a 6-month wait. He wouldn't tell me what company it is. (Not sure what he thought I might do with that information.) This guy is in his 70s and takes insulin, so I'm pretty sure his new policy isn't what he thinks it is. Anyone able to identify what company this might be?

A former prospect told me today that he found a carrier that's giving him $10,000 coverage for $24 per month on a graded plan with a 6-month wait. He wouldn't tell me what company it is. (Not sure what he thought I might do with that information.) This guy is in his 70s and takes insulin, so I'm pretty sure his new policy isn't what he thinks it is. Anyone able to identify what company this might be?

Somebody got sold there and it wasn't him.;)

People will talk all kinds of stuff about mystery companies. They never remember the name of the company or any of the specifics.

These people are what we call Yankers. Or agent killers.

They don't want to have a logical conversation with you about real stuff because they don't really want to buy any insurance.

That policy doesn't exist. Your best move is to move onto your next prospect. But if you want to continue the conversation with him your next line should be " So if I can find coverage that will approve you for $11,000 at $23 per month is there any other reason that we can't sign you up today?"

This guy was actually a buyer and even went through the application process, only for me to find out the hard way that the carrier I used only offered a very selective version of their product in my state. It was the best company for his situation, so when I found the next best company that was available here, his rate went up (I kept his monthly premium the same, but less coverage). So anyway, he was an actual buyer at first. But yeah, I think you guys are right that after that first failed attempt he was just taking me for a ride.

Rookie mistakes are costly!

Tell him that if he would have stayed with you , he would have qualified for the new $9.99 plan after 90 days.

Tell him that if he would have stayed with you , he would have qualified for the new $9.99 plan after 90 days.

Better offers out there Globe Life $1.00 for the first month.

UA Accident policy first year free.

Deals are everywhere, this is America made great by Obama and soon will be by Trump again. We never had it so good.

I've never heard of a 6 month wait on a life policy....health yes. Also, the cheapest Graded plan in Maryland is $99.97 a month.

He's FOS and he knows it...that's why he won't give you the name of the company.:skeptical:

Better offers out there Globe Life $1.00 for the first month.

UA Accident policy first year free.

Deals are everywhere, this is America made great by Obama and soon will be by Trump again. We never had it so good.

I just threw up.

Back