What Do You Drive?

I’m driving a 2005 Lexus IS300. It has about 175,000 miles on it. Of course, it’s needed some TLC as it’s gotten older. Repairs and upkeep are a bit pricey. But it’s never needed any major repairs. It should easily get to 250k miles, maybe more. Best car I’ve ever owned. Also most comfortable, although it sits low to the ground which makes getting in and out a little harder as I get older myself. I’ve had an Avalon before, which I loved and ran it to 300k miles. An ES is the Lexus version, and I’d probably get one if I needed another car.

I got a 2017 Hyundai Elantra . This past 8 days I drove 1423 miles working out of town . It has 203 k miles . I’ve had zero mechanical problems with it but I think it starting to burn some oil .Since you mentioned an old Lexus . My dad gave me his 2002 mint Mercedes e430 . Only 134 k miles on it . But my son backed it into something and broke the fender and smashed the trunk in a little . I’m not spending $3-$4k to fix it as it affects nothing but looks . When I first started fe I bought his 1997 e320 and drove it .When my Elantra goes I’m thinking of using it till the wheels fall off . Just a little more sensitive of driving a Benz in the hook even though it’s probably only worth $1k

I’m driving a 2005 Lexus IS300. It has about 175,000 miles on it. Of course, it’s needed some TLC as it’s gotten older. Repairs and upkeep are a bit pricey. But it’s never needed any major repairs. It should easily get to 250k miles, maybe more. Best car I’ve ever owned. Also most comfortable, although it sits low to the ground which makes getting in and out a little harder as I get older myself. I’ve had an Avalon before, which I loved and ran it to 300k miles. An ES is the Lexus version, and I’d probably get one if I needed another car.
My wife had a Lexus SC 430. We loved driving that car. Especially, with the top down. She gave it to our granddaughter last year. She sold it to pay a year's tuition at college.

Latest posts

Back