What Do You Think About This Approach?

No I'm not with Primerica but I think people are being kind of hard on Trini. I am assuming trini is kind of new to the industry.

How do you find agencies that are hiring? One of my reasons I stay with the company I am with now is because they offer health insurance but I feel paying over $350 per month for an individual is a lot.

Know any agency owners? Ask them if they are looking to bring on a new agent. Don't know anyone? Research reputable agencies in your area and then call them. Generally, you won't find too many agencies advertising in the paper for new agents. You have to go out and find them. But, keep in mind, that being an independent usually means no health insurance through the agency.

I love it,its a really good informational site with different aspects of the business. Im a newly appointed rep in the state of texas representing Primerica. Now advancing for my investment licence. I love your forum,keep up the good work.

Trini, when you find out that Primerica is not only one of the most OVERPRICED term carriers, but also fairly strict in their underwriting versus MOST other carriers out there....you will see what people are trying to warn you about here. You were "recruited" by a pyramid type of set-up. You were promised a six figure income one day, and are being trained to "recruit" other agents. It is NOT what you think. You are gullible, and fell entrapped to a kool-aid drinking session.

Hopefully, you haven't started to try selling this product to your friends and family yet....Otherwise, you'll likely not be a part of their Will once they find out what you sold them!

When you realize all of this, there will be multiple folks on here willing to help you work for yourself, and make TWICE as much commission, instead of giving half of it to your pyramid that "recruited" you.

By the way, I replace Primerica policies quite often....and find that most of those insureds were mislead or lied to by a Primerica agent who likely was only doing what they were "trained" to do. Just Google "Primerica scam" and you will see what I am talking about.

Here is just one of the hundreds of sites warning new, gullible agents such as yourself: Primerica Scam - Watch out!

Get out while you still can....I am sure you are much more ethical than that company wants to make you out to be.

Best wishes!

Last edited:
How do you find agencies that are hiring? One of my reasons I stay with the company I am with now is because they offer health insurance but I feel paying over $350 per month for an individual is a lot.

What captive company are you currently with? I also agree with everyone else, you have been set up to not succeed. Time to move on!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It might also get you arrested!:D

How would it ver get you arrested?

Last edited by a moderator:
JBusch said:
What captive company are you currently with? I also agree with everyone else, you have been set up to not succeed. Time to move on!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How would it ver get you arrested?

Some cities have registration and licensing for door to door.

I found the current agency I'm with by submitting an online quote request. I played the game a bit, and saw how they followed up/didn't follow up. One person was great, I loved how she was on the phone---got the point across, but not too pushy. Long story short, ended up going with that agency and have been there for years.

Latest posts

Back