What is a FE Carriers Average Placement and Persistency?

imgres

Wonder what the level of service is from this agent... :laugh:
dirt-cheap-life-insurance.jpg

But does the competitiveness of the company you sell them affect the level of service you give them is the question?

If you sell them Oxford or even Christian Fidelity, do you service them any differently than if you sell them Christian Fidelity or American Memorial?

As a matter of fact, I do give those I put with Christian Fidelity a different level of service than those I put with Christian Fidelity. How did you know? :1cool:

But does the competitiveness of the company you sell them affect the level of service you give them is the question?

If you sell them Oxford or even Christian Fidelity, do you service them any differently than if you sell them Christian Fidelity or American Memorial?
The way I see what you're asking....if you're not using a pricebuster, then you must be using Foresters or RNA, for example, for their member benefits to justify the higher price. :yes:

Not when they keep getting their policies replaced... :no:
The amount of replacement is highly exaggerated.. I don't think LH has a lower persistency than most FE companies..

This newsletter from June 2018 shows a large number of agents putting up great numbers.. Hard to believe they have 594 agents doing over $8K per month.

Last edited:
The amount of replacement is highly exaggerated.. I don't think LH has a lower persistency than most FE companies..

his newsletter from June 2018 shows a large number of agents putting up great numbers.. Hard to believe they have that many doing over $8K per month.

I shoot them almost every time I find them...

The way I see what you're asking....if you're not using a pricebuster, then you must be using Foresters or RNA, for example, for their member benefits to justify the higher price. :yes:

"Mrs. Jones, I like to use the cheapest I can find, kinda like Aldi's and Save-a-lot... now please sign here..." :err:

Back