FE persistency

Again, if agents that actually write business are seeking information they can listen to agents actually out there meeting with people and writing business or they can listen to pimp ass desk jockeys that don't have a clue about writing business.

It's a choice. The agents writing business don't give a shit whether you listen or not. It's free advice. The pimps care.

So ez ... lol. You guys kill me. All kid'n aside ... ever do Mortgage protection ...? ANd are you or yous udda guys doing tele apps or driving around cause I am NOT wanting that angle ... I did telesales for years in indie health before it became the ACA ... no offense I know people rock';n that but ... not of I can help it. I'm crazy, I'll work all the time ... weekends ... no probs. I actually like kick'n it with new people ... I watched this one ytube with a Candi Hooder I believe ... she KILLS it ... 18 states maybe 22 - 23 ... she's with FFL so let's hear the skinny on them? I was doing 18 I think back before Ocare came in ... I also have a co - worker to help with admin. and follow up to keep me entertaining ... if you're an IMO ... holla at cha boy?

You trying to stir the pot and be funny and all.... FYI- not working...

Again, if agents that actually write business are seeking information they can listen to agents actually out there meeting with people and writing business or they can listen to pimp ass desk jockeys that don't have a clue about writing business.

It's a choice. The agents writing business don't give a shit whether you listen or not. It's free advice. The pimps care.

Well, this "desk jockey" has quite the clue about writing business. I do still write, just not as often as I once did. So, your blanket statement about desk jockeys doesn't fly here.

Well, this "desk jockey" has quite the clue about writing business. I do still write, just not as often as I once did. So, your blanket statement about desk jockeys doesn't fly here.
Quick question:

What's involved in getting one of those pimp ass desk jockey designations? Is there a specific course I'd have to take and if so what does it cost?

How do you know so much about what Todd does or does not do ?

Fact.Todd does write some business,maybe not as much as you do but he gets out there and writes.

I’ve seen some of the business he writes.I refer business to him in Virginia that needs to be written F2F and he refers business to me here in Florida.

He’s also helped me break into the final expense business.

I can still count on him today to help me with learning,training.

We’ve been pretty successful.

How bout that ?

Back